The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

< Member of the Month >

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael
Pyrefiend

< Member of the Month > Empty
PostSubject: < Member of the Month >   < Member of the Month > EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Suggest that we start using the clan title "Member of the Month" going forward.

Here's how it will work:

* Clannie with the highest overall XP from the previous month gets recognized as the Member of the Month!
* This will apply to ranks from Corporal to General
* SNOF banner will be updated to reflect the current standing

This is a good way to acknowledge a clannie's overall contribution. Smile

Let me know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

PostSubject: Re: < Member of the Month >   < Member of the Month > EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:19 pm

I think this is a lovely little thing to do.

It would be nice to be able to base it on more than just XP, but XP is so easy to measure and I feel it would complicate things if we made the title subjective.

Tl;dr: Support
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: < Member of the Month >   < Member of the Month > EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:23 pm

We had this running many years ago. The award then were given to a member who had been exceptionally friendly, helpful, talkactive, etc..and they were awarded with a smiley face rank in the fc for the next month (only unranked members could win the award). This proved pretty hard tew oversee fairly and was eventually dropped a few months later. Basing it on xp could work, but personally i'd rather not. We're not *that* kind of clan Wink

Link to Old suggestion thread
Back to top Go down
Samael
Pyrefiend

PostSubject: Re: < Member of the Month >   < Member of the Month > EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Cool beans. Would have liked it if we could think of something other than or something to go along with XP but yes, having it subjective is a little tricky.

We definitely are not that type of clan. I was thinking along the lines of appreciating someone's contribution to the clan. Having it straightforward and easy to get makes it clear for everyone. I think a little morale boost can go a long way; Perhaps make people more active. Thanks Olmy and Barca.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: < Member of the Month >   < Member of the Month > Empty

Back to top Go down

< Member of the Month >
Page 1 of 1