The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monsters health bar glitch(es)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

Monsters health bar glitch(es) Empty
PostSubject: Monsters health bar glitch(es)   Monsters health bar glitch(es) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Monsters health bar glitch(es) Glitch10

Here is what bothers me:

The Dark beast I'm attacking is standing on the left side of the screen, it doesn't have any health bar above its head - although you can see move-able health bar just above my inventory.

The guy next to me is attacking another Dark Beast, however I can clearly see health bar above monster's head.
Did I switch something and now can't find it or is this a glitch?

Another thing that bothers me, is sometimes those above-head health-bars aren't really correct: monsters dieing with green bars. Confirmed glitch too??

For any and all informations I say Thank you in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Monsters health bar glitch(es)   Monsters health bar glitch(es) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:38 pm

You can lock and unlock the hp/stat bar of your target. When it is unlocked you can move it anywhere on your screen and it will stay there. When locked it will be above the target. Right now yours is unlocked. (Padlock button on the hp bar to relock it).

The hp bar of other people's targets is not affected by this.

Occasionally I've noticed that the target hp bar goes invisible or transparent while fighting ice strykewyrms but other than that I've noticed no glitch.

Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Monsters health bar glitch(es)   Monsters health bar glitch(es) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:57 am

Ziksy wrote:
Another thing that bothers me, is sometimes those above-head health-bars aren't really correct: monsters dieing with green bars. Confirmed glitch too??
I have noticed this one too, it seems their system can't update hp bars fast enough while you kill faster.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Monsters health bar glitch(es)   Monsters health bar glitch(es) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 am

Ty for informations.

The case is, when they introduced this unlocable Healthbar, you were able to move around Monster's information bar (the one that can be moved), but regular health bar (without any additional informations) would still be displayed above monster's head.

I find this very useful, as I don't want extra informations to narrow my visible sight while killing stuff around, but I still like to see how much HP they got left (the unmovable health bar without any other additional informations).
It used to be like this from start, but then HP bars started glitching and mine completely dissapeared. Sad

Hopefully they'll fix this! Very Happy

TY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters health bar glitch(es)   Monsters health bar glitch(es) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monsters health bar glitch(es)
Page 1 of 1