The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters

Go down 
+2
Barca
Ziksy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Empty
PostSubject: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:48 pm

NEW FEATURE!! REQUESTING LIST!
Make request for Monster-guide you'd like to see it posted here Very Happy

Heya,
This is a special Guide, where I won't do anything (only a smallest part), but you'll help me to make this Guide as in depth and as complete as possible Smile

How we'll pull this out?
When you have a new task, gear up and prepare your inventory. Then take spare 3 minutes to post a picture on this thread and to fill up this simple form:

Slayer monster:
Attack style (magic/melee/ranged):
*Relevant Combat levels:
**Special notes/tips:
#insert picture of your gear/inventory/(levels) here#

*Relevant Combat levels are YOUR levels you have at the time you do the task; if you'll melee the task, of course you won't list the Ranged level, but others (such as Attack/Strength/Defence/even Magic for defence effects if needed/Summoning level) you need to list Razz

** Special notes/tips: On how you kill monsters, how to lure, etc.; what you pick, what you bank, how to get there, where to kill those monsters, what attack style to use, etc. - all other informations people could find useful Very Happy
You can post multiple pictures (gear/inventory, other informations)

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ONLY USED FOR SLAYER MONSTERS, NOT FOR OTHER MONSTERS/ACTIVITIES!

Thank you, I hope this thread will benefit all; not only those who seek for advices; but for those who post too and others might find lacks in their methods and improve/fix them Smile.
Last tip: Please, don't make long, indepth posts; rather short, simple and succinct replys.

I'll make a list of monsters in second post, of monsters which have been posted on this thread.

Thank you! and Good luck with Slayer!

Last edited by Ziksy on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Reserved for Monsters list Smile
(alphabetical list of monsters)

- Aberrant Spectres [Melee] (Ziksy) (page 1)
- Abyssal Demons [Melee] (Barca) (page 1)
- Black Demons [Melee] (Barca) (page 2)
- Black Demons [Melee & Ranged - Cannon] (Lin) (page 2)
- Black Dragons [Melee] (Barca) (page 1)
- Gargoyles [Melee] (Lin) (page 2)
- Greater Demons [Melee] (Lin) (page 2)
- Ice Strykewyrms [Magic] (PvM Cameron) (page 1)
- Iron Dragons [Ranged] (Ziksy) (page 1)
- Skeletal Wyverns [Ranged] (Ziksy) (page 1)
- Waterfiends [Melee] (Ziksy) (page 2)
- Waterfiends [Melee] (Barca) (page 3 - link to the YouTube video-Guide; channel: barcap0wer)
- Nechryaels [Melee] (Ziksy) (page 3)

Request Guide list: !!NEW!!
[color=white]This list will be used if anyone posts a request on Guide they'd like to see posted here Razz
- no requests atm

Last edited by Ziksy on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Abyssal demons

Attack style: Melee

Relevant combat level

No idea how long time it taskes to do one of these tasks. Maybe around 60-90 minutes? Im using melee as seen in the picture and im using the chaotic rapier as my weapon. I use soulsplit to heal so i dont bring food or familar. My stats are max melee so im killing them quite fast. Im also using turm + extremes to speed up the thing.

Special tips

Bring Infernal urns to your abyssal demon task for free prayer xp, one full infernal urn gives 1875 prayer experience and you have to kill 25 demons to fill it up. So if you get for example 200 demons as your task, you can bring 8 urns, fill them up and teleport them away for 15k free prayer experience. 15k prayer experience is 60 dragon bones used on a guilded altar. So using urns will save you pray xp that would cost around 300k to get.

If you need money you can also bank the infernal ashes and sell them. but i recomend that you have a pack yak if you wich to try this method.

Gear + Inventory

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Gear10

If your not praying, you can replace the soulwars cape with a firecape for better str and defence bonuses.
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Inv10

if your not praying, you can replace the prayer potions with food, bunyips, guthan or some other healing method.

Last edited by Barca on Fri May 27, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Slayer monster: Aberrant Spectres
Attack style (magic/melee/ranged): Melee (Whip)
*Relevant Combat levels: Posted in the picture below.
**Special notes/tips: I use black d'hide with Bunyip summoned. 2 Sharks are just if I really need to eat. So far is looking good (as this is my first Aberrant Spectres task without use of Prayer and with Bunyip), maybe I'll try with Karil's later to see how it works.
You know how to get to Slayer Tower of course and where to find Aberrant Spectres Wink

In general I pick up all higher leveled herbs or herbs that i might use (Ranarr for Prayer potions, etc.); I make several trips if needed Razz

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Abby-spec
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:43 am

Slayer monster: Iron Dragons
Attack style (magic/melee/ranged): Ranged
*Relevant Combat levels: Ranged: 79; Defence: 84
**Special notes/tips: I slay those in Kuradal's dungeon, that's why I also bring Dramen staff. If you'll slay those in Brimhaven dungeon, subtitute the staff for hatchet (one hatchet can be found in the pub in brimhaven if you forget to bring yours!)
Pro tip: Use a regular antifire shield when ranging since dfs lowers your range attack bonus.

Inventory: Some anti-fire potions and few food (only use this as I'm ATM on a laggy PC computer and if I get meleed by Dragon)
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Invo

Armoury: I use black d'hide with DFS. You can ofcourse use Karil's, or Prayer armour and melee them Razz
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Armoury

I usually bank the bones; so Spirit Terrorbird/War Tortoise/Pack-Yak is highly advised! If not, just bury the bones and only bank those you have room in inventory for.
About runite drops: You can either bank (what I do, just to make my Slayer-tab look more sexy) or bring runes and high-alch them Razz

Last edited by Ziksy on Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merondon
Warped Tortoise
Merondon

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Pro tip: Use a regular antifire shield when ranging since dfs lowers your range attack bonus.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks Smile

I'll have to update; Bloodvelds and Skeletal Wyverns to come Razz

Last edited by Ziksy on Mon May 23, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Slayer monster: Skeletal Wyverns
Attack style (magic/melee/ranged): Ranged
*Relevant Combat levels: 79 Ranged, 78 Prayer, 84 Defence
**Special notes/tips: It's my first task and the hardest part I find, is luring (will add pictures tomorrow!) - otherwise just stand atleast 6 squares away (because Vywern's Magic attack can hit you otherwise) and protect-Ranged.
I'll try melee shortly (with Karil's + protect-Melee) and will post pictures/results/speed.
With Ranged is quite slow, but even on long-range I find killing them quite fast Smile
DragonFire shield or Elemental shield is a must Very Happy

Food is just in case I get hit (when picking up drops, etc.) and because it's my first trip; Prayer-potions because of obvious reasons, Lumbridge&Draynor ring just because of teleport. As said; I'll melee them too with Bunyip and will see how it will work Smile
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Vywrns

Luring: At beggining you could find it a bit hard, as Wyverns move quite a lot; but the method I use is: try to lure eastern Wyvern in to the red-line luring spot, if it however doesn't lure, just run south, to the green luring-line. It should be lured behind the rounded wall in the middle.
The blue line shows where eastern and western Wyverns should be in order to successfully lure them to red-luring spot.
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Safe
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Black dragons

Attack style

Im using melee

Relevant Combat level

99 Attack, Strenght and Defence.
95 Prayer and 96 Summoning.
90 Dungeoneering and 91 herblore.

Special Stuff.

Black dragons can be killed on 3 places in runescape.

The first and most know spot is taverly. This spot is not recomended unless you have a pack yak or 80+ agility. Its a long way to the closest bank (2-4 minutes maybe). But if you have acces to the shortcut and are using falador tabs to bank. The banking takes about 1 minute. This spot also only offers two dragons and someone is often killing one. so you have to wait a lot if you choose to use this spot.

The second spot is in Lava maze.

Dont use this spot, thats all i can say

The third and best spot is in Evil chickens Lair.

Evil chickens lair is a dungeon located in Zanaris. you need to have started the Save Sir Amik Varze part of recepie for disaster to be able to use this spot. You need to bring a raw chiken and use it on a statue to be able to enter the dungeon. The arrow shows where the statue is.
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Zanari10
This spot offers 4 dragons and you are often alone while killing here. With a pack yak you are able to stay tho whole task and quickly bank bones and hides for a great profit. If you are lower than 96 summoning, but still want to bank. the easieast way to do this is by.

1. Get a full inventory + War tortoise

2. Teleport with an amulet of glory to draynor village and bank

3. Run back to zanaris.

Gear + Inventory

Gear
Proselite and soulwars cape for prayer bonus, Good melee weapon (can be replaced by whip if you are below 80 dungeoneering, the dragon defender can be replaced by a dragonfireshield or a antidragon shield if you dont have 85 herblore.
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Gear11

Inventory
Extremes/ super set, yak scrolls, Ring of slaying/ enchanted gem, Prayer pots, Super/antifires, Spec weapon, Raw chiken
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Inv11

Good luck slaying black dragons! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:38 am

Barca wrote:
If you are lower than 96 summoning, but still want to bank. the easieast way to do this is by.

1. Get a full inventory + War tortoise

2. Teleport with an amulet of glory to draynor village and bank

3. Run back to zanaris.

Other good way to bank is:
Just exit portal and bank at Zanaris bank.
Or teleport with glory to Egevile, bank and run around to the Fairy Ring. (IF YOU BANK OUTSIDE THE CHICKEN LAIR, ALWAYS BRING ANOTHER CHICKEN Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:57 am

Hopefully this shows correctly, brilliant idea ziksy Smile

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Icewyrms

Ice Strykewryms can be found in the cave visited during 'Tale of the muspah'

Easiest way to get there is Fairy Ring Code D-K-S, then run slightly north to the cave Smile

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters 754px-Ice_Wyrm_Cave

Special Notes:

Pray mage, watch out for their burrowing move.

Why Slay Ice Strykewyrms? aka lootz :p

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Trollai

-will upload after task-

Will also upload a melee guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:11 am

Nice drops from Ices Very Happy

One Question: If you mage them (from distance) you still need to pay attention to their special attack? or it doesnt effect you as you stand far away? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:44 am

PRO TIP!

Stand against a wall or a pillar when maging to totally avoid the Burrow attacks
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 am

Mufc42 wrote:
PRO TIP!

Stand against a wall or a pillar when maging to totally avoid the Burrow attacks

This means I can afk 'em? Very Happy

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 am

BTW Cameron!
Use Zammy book > SAra book for Magic Attack; or even Guthix Book.

Mage book/arcane spirit shield are other alternatives
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am

Pro tip #2

if you flashpray soulsplit on ice stryke tasks you only need about 2-3 doses of prayer potion each task. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 am

Barca wrote:
Pro tip #2

if you flashpray soulsplit on ice stryke tasks you only need about 2-3 doses of prayer potion each task. Smile

i find that the magic defence on ahrims isnt high enough to have mage prayer off. probably works well if you melee them, which i will try once i get rapier. Smile
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:04 am

Mufc42 wrote:
Barca wrote:
Pro tip #2

i find that the magic defence on ahrims isnt high enough to have mage prayer off. probably works well if you melee them, which i will try once i get rapier. Smile

well they do hit you with some high hits (100+) sometimes, butif you hit a 1k+ hit (and you do that often with fire surge + wolpetinger) 1k+ hit = 200hp heal

That means, no problems Wink
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:41 am

Barca wrote:
Mufc42 wrote:
Barca wrote:
Pro tip #2

well they do hit you with some high hits (100+) sometimes, butif you hit a 1k+ hit (and you do that often with fire surge + wolpetinger) 1k+ hit = 200hp heal

That means, no problems Wink

1k+ hits if you have a Fire Cape. Now, We ALL know im the biggest Jad Nub about, so doesnt work for me. BOO!
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am

Thanks for all the tips and discussion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 am

Slayer monster: Gargoyles

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Gargoyle

Attack style used to kill: Melee
Attack style used by monster: Melee

Relevant Levels:

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Lvlsgargs
(I actually don't know why my levels are pumped up here..)

Gear and Inventory:
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Geargargs*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Invygargs

Location (in preferred order): Kuradel's Dungeon, Chaos Tunnels, Slayer Tower

What to pick up (or alch, up to you): Granite maul, Rune full helm, Black mystic robe top, Fire rune, noted Pure essence, Death rune, Adamant boots, Chaos rune, Starved ancient effigy, and charms.
(REF: Zybez Monster Database, drops)

What to alch (or keep, up to you): Adamant boots and RFH if I run out of space to hold it.

Notes:

DO NOT FORGET THE ROCK HAMMER (or else you will have to put 20k in the Slayer Nest forget jar! Razz)

Buying the auto-kill option from a slayer master makes this task so much easier, and so much more afk-able.

Taking Bunyip helps you eat less and afk more Smile!

One thing I like to do while slaying Gargoyles in Kura's Dung, is to exit the Gargs room into the Abyssal Demons room and re-enter. This makes the Gargs aggressive again and I can pretty much afk, pick up drops once in a while and SPAM SNF xD!!

Enjoy Slaying Smile!

Last edited by Lin on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 am

Black demons

The cheap way. no cannon, no prayer, no money loss.

Attack style

Im using melee attack style, Im using a chaotic rapier, extreme attack/str and turmoil + soulsplit.

Locations

Black demons can be killed on 4 places in runescape.

Here are the locations in orded best > worst (for this method)

#1 Chaos tunnels. Cts are the best location due to it's rarely used. the area is multicombat so it makes it dangerous for the Infernal ashes bots. The area can easyly be reached from edgeville so there are no long travel distances. Black demons already have a great crimson charm drop rate, but killing them in the Cts would increse the drop rate even further. (<--- idk how to spell it)

Pros, lot's of demons (4 in the tunnels and 8 in the resourse dungeon),Better charm drop rate, almost ever used.

Cons,

Small chanse of getting pked while running to the cts from edgeville.

#2 Brimhaven dungeon, a good choise. Brimhave dungeons black demons are almost never killed by anyone. Brimhaven dungeon offers 3 black demons. NOTE you need around 50 woodcutting to acces the black demons + it's recomended to have 127+ combat to keep the wild dogs unagressive.

Pros, The least used area of them all.

Cons, Long way to get there, only 3 demons and 127 combat is strongly recomended.

#3 Taverly dungeon, try to avoid this spot if you can, its almost always someone that are using a cannon here. and that slows down your killing speed a lot. This area is also the most bot filled one of them all. this will of course slow down your killing even more.

Pros, Lots of demons here.

Cons, long travel distance to get there, lots of bots, cannoers.

#4 Edgeville dungeon, the last way out. Edgeville dungeon offers 3 demons and are located quite close to the edgeville bank. But this dungeon is in the wilderness so there is a chanse of getting pked while killing the demons, and becouse the area is in wildy you wont be able to slay with extremes or ovls.

Pros, Never used., no bots,
Cons, no chanse of using ovls/ extremes, chanse of getting pked, only 3 demons.

Gear + inventory.

This is what I use.
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Gear_b10
the yak + scrolls are for banking the ashes (thats what the proffit comes from)

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Anv_bm10

Extra tips

slaying without a cannon is of course slower than if you would have slayed with one, but you will make a decent cashpile on this task.

*Charm drop rate*

Gold:19%
Green:9%
Crimson:45%
BLue:2%
No charm:25%

Drops worht picking up.

rune items,Tooth and loop halves, effegies.

Good luck slaying black demons Wink
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 am

Thanks Barca!
Well written Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 am

Slayer monster: Greater Demons
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Greater_demon92

Attack style used to kill: Melee
Attack style used by monster: Melee

Relevant Levels:

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Lvlsgargs
(reused lvl screenie from gargs... yes I'm that lazy Razz)

Gear and Inventory:
*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Geargargs*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Invygdz

Location (in preferred order): There are many, many places to slay Greater Demons. If you have 75 Slayer, Kuradel's Dungeon is the best spot. If not, Brimhaven dungeon is another good place to slay Smile.

What to pick up (or alch, up to you): Rune full helm, Rune mace, Rune kiteshield, Dragon med helm, Rune arrows, fire runes, death runes, chaos runes, blood rune, uncut gems, Starved ancient effigy, and charms.
(REF: Zybez Monster Database, drops)

What to alch (or keep, up to you): mithril square shield, mithril kite shield, adamant platelegs.

Notes:

Greater demons drop Accursed Ashes. I take about 3 infernal urns to get some extra prayer exp (1 infernal urn holds 100 accursed ashes). Better to take urns than just leave prayer exp on the ground Wink.

Taking Bunyip lets you slay the Greaters without eating. Smile I still take Guthans and emergency sharks though, just in case.

One thing I like to do while slaying Greaters in Kura's Dung, is to exit the Greaters room into the Hellhounds room and re-enter. This makes the Greaters aggressive again and I can pretty much afk, pick up drops once in a while and SPAM SNF (again!) xD!!

Enjoy Slaying Smile!

Last edited by Lin on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:08 am

Thanks Lin! Very Happy

Do Zamorak GWD next time!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters   *UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

*UNIQUE* Guide to ALL Slayer monsters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next