The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voting about saturday events

Go down 
+7
Clear A Bowl
Gan_real
Mymagerules
weets
bowser8mario
Tangy Elf
Benjamyn099
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valor sign
Pyrefiend
Valor sign

Voting about saturday events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting about saturday events   Voting about saturday events - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 pm

i wasnt part of the nest when the voting was stopped so i dont know what the old problems were however i do know that this forum is brand spanking new so this seems like a good way of gettting the word out and making this a big part of the slayer nest clan
as i said i dont know what the problems were before but voting seems like a great idea to me and it lets us get to know what other peeple enjoy doing so we know who to ask if we want any help in a specific area of the game....

all in all down to the gens but ill turn up for events either way
Back to top Go down

Voting about saturday events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting about saturday events   Voting about saturday events - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Why try and fix something that is not broken? The way we do it now works. Voting in the past did not. The way we do it now gives everyone the chance to do something they wouldn't usually try. Voting always ends up with people voting for boss killing, week after week. So i suppose a decision has been made. I will lock this thread now.
Back to top Go down

Voting about saturday events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2