The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peas Tips for Training Other Skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peashout
Night Spider
peashout

Peas Tips for Training Other Skills  Empty
PostSubject: Peas Tips for Training Other Skills    Peas Tips for Training Other Skills  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Well as some of ya may know, I've been forcing myself to do some major skilling other than Slayer. I recently got 99 cook, and am now working on wc. AND IT SUCKS!!!!!

So here are some tips I've found to help keep my sanity.

Number 1 best tip of all: Take Breaks!

Theres a few ways to do this, either take a break from runescape all together, or take a break from one skill by doing another. My usual way to take a break is to do some slayer, always good fun and much better than wcing all day. I usually do a few tasks then go back to whatever it is that is torturing me lol. This is also good for money drain skills as you may make some cash for it doing slayer or a nice fun gwds trip.

Number 2 not as good tip: Multi-skill

This tip isn't as good because it doesn't work for every skill. Basically what I mean is to smith as you mine, or fletch as you wc, or do herb as you farm, stuff like that. Obviously this kind of this won't work well with agility or rcing or something like that, so use tip #1. What I do personally is cut the ivy in Varry next to my planted yew there and switch between the two, then when I have a full inv of logs I burn them. It's not much of a real break but a nice change of pace and will help me with fm when I get around to that lol.

Number 3 pretty obvious tip: Watch TV/Movies

No brianer there, just keep your mind occupied and try not to look at your xp all that much.

I hope this may have helped some of you (if anyone even reads this lol) Skilling can suck but hopefully with some of these tips you'll get through it with sanity intact. Also, feel free to ask how I'm doing, or just start a random convo about whatever. Talking with friends is also a great way to take your mind off the boredom.
Back to top Go down
peashout
Night Spider
peashout

PostSubject: Re: Peas Tips for Training Other Skills    Peas Tips for Training Other Skills  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 pm

I just remember one last tip, somewhat important one too

When setting an objective only set it 1 lvl above your current.
That way the progress you see will go up much faster, better for morale. never set your objective from like 83-99, will take forever to get even 1%
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Peas Tips for Training Other Skills    Peas Tips for Training Other Skills  EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 am

weetsys tips for training other skills: dont.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peas Tips for Training Other Skills    Peas Tips for Training Other Skills  Empty

Back to top Go down

Peas Tips for Training Other Skills
Page 1 of 1