The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)

Go down 
5 posters

Should CHajak become the president of the universe?
aww yiss, pro president is pro. CHajak 4 lyfe!
CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_lcap12%CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Eww no! I have heard rumours CHajak is a nubcaek.
CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_lcap8%CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
No to universe, yes to multiverse.
CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_lcap15%CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Of course not! Chajak can't even spell his name right (it's actually noob-jak)
CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_lcap8%CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Yes please! Chajak is not only benevolent, he is also handsome and a snappy dresser. (I'll take my bribe in unmarked gp, please)
CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_lcap15%CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Yes! He has the most glorious beard in existence; that alone gives him divine powers.
 8% [ 2 ]
No! We should elect mmoseppe to be president!
CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_lcap12%CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
No! We should elect Phonixz to be president!
 8% [ 2 ]
No! We should elect sfgiantspk to be president!
CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_lcap4%CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
No! We should elect the person who posts 3rd in this thread!
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) Empty
PostSubject: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:42 am

mmoseppe wrote:
W00P W00P CHajak for president!

Should CHajak become the master of the universe, have a a green tiger named battlecat and a big sword that gives you awesome powers when you say: "by the power of Greysku..... wait... scratch

I mean, should CHajak become the president of the universe? Very Happy You are allowed to vote on multiple options and are able to cancel and redo your vote if you want.

king queen
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:54 am

All hail CHajak!
Back to top Go down
Douberon
Cave Crawler
Douberon

PostSubject: Re: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:55 am

#Chaj4prez
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:58 am

No double posting allowed, seppenub! Evil or Very Mad

I went ahead and removed one of your posts to fix that. Mwuahahaha.
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:17 am

Amg villiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:10 am

Can't we vote to ban him
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:32 am

Phonixz wrote:
Can't we vote to ban him

Cant we vote to ban you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)   CHajak for president! (seppe's idea) Empty

Back to top Go down

CHajak for president! (seppe's idea)
Page 1 of 1