The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chajak is a Genius!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

Chajak is a Genius!!! Empty
PostSubject: Chajak is a Genius!!!   Chajak is a Genius!!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Sarcasm at its finest!!

I've already told a few but I'd like to tell you all of my genius!

It all started two days ago...

So I'm sitting there, watching the chat and someone says something about the new JAG security Thingy you can put on your account, so I was like "oh damn son, I should set that up"

So I sat through loading screens for at least 20 minutes (crap Internet FTW) and finally got to the point where they send the email to enable and set your answers, well opening the email and waiting for the link to load took me another 5 minutes...

Finally I was able to set the answers, now here is where I start to get mad at myself.

Normaly when I set up any kind of recovery answers I write down the Question and the Answer next to each other so I don't forget them. I also don't exactly answer the question.

Here is an example of what I usually do:

Question- What is your best friends name?
My answer- 16!8u4fh8-t (or something along those lines)

Why answer it like that you ask? Because honestly who would be able to figure out that answer, and half the people I know (irl) would know the answer to the questions anyway.

And here comes the problem, I wrote down the answers in order, but I did not write down the question that was presented for each answer! And since they ask the questions in a random order when trying to authorize a new computer, well...yeah...

Good news-I can still play at my house

Bad news- cant play anywhere else and since I'm pretty much over my 5gb limit this month I won't be playing much at all until the 17th

I emailed jamflex asking if they could possibly find a way to disable JAG for me or let me reset my answers/questions. But what I got sent back (from their instant reply feature or w/e) was
"Hi (my irl name), we will get back to you but due to the overwhelming need for email responses we will try to get back to you within four weeks"

FOUR WEEKS?!?!?!

Ergh, well I could always exhaust my three attempts per day to try and figure out the correct sequence...but that would take forever...

Anyway, there is my Genius at work.

See you all on the 17th when my 5gb plan resets!!!
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: Chajak is a Genius!!!   Chajak is a Genius!!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:07 pm

What sort of dungeon do you live in that you don't have unlimited internet access??
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Chajak is a Genius!!!   Chajak is a Genius!!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:23 pm

The dungeon knons as Missouri, I get my Internet from an aircard provided by AT&T, with a 5gb limit, it wouldn't be a problem if I lived by myself, but sadly I do not, so I have to deal with the usage destroying powers of club penguin, flash games, and my brothers, how do I put this, "personal" stuff.

But, just one more year and I'm off to college with (hopefully) unlimited Internet!
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Chajak is a Genius!!!   Chajak is a Genius!!! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Chajak is a Genius!!! Wewt10

Wewt!! time to go re-activate it!

and now you all know my name (but call me Chajak)
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Chajak is a Genius!!!   Chajak is a Genius!!! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 pm

lol that's funny "jacob" haha jk have fun with J.A.G. chajak Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chajak is a Genius!!!   Chajak is a Genius!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chajak is a Genius!!!
Page 1 of 1