The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Pham
Capsarius

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Empty
PostSubject: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Now that I have essentially rebought t90 weapons again, I do not have an overwhelmingly need to spend cash so I will be building a loot tab that hopefully puts Chajak's and Barca's tab to shame.
I will probably not post too often but I wanted to have an initial picture somewhere. I sold a lot of stuff to get my t90s so this tab started somewhere late January 2015. The only items I kept without selling for t90s were the arrows/bolts and I kept about 25% of my triskelion keys.
February 18, 2015:
March 18, 2015:
April 18, 2015:
My loot tab consists of items that I collect often and/or I cannot get rid of. Selling these items after every trip would get annoying so it starts building up and I think it is starting to come together nicely.

Last edited by Mr Pham on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:50 pm

Will also be posting my best boss times here because trying to beat my personal records and friends personal records is always fun.
My numbers are not the greatest(elite level) but in my opinion they are solid enough to be a decent pvmer.
Fight Kiln:
Queen Black Dragon:
Rise of the Six:
Araxxor:
Commander Zilyana:
General Graardor:
Nex:
Note: Bosses not shown means I either have not recorded a fastest kill or I will be trying to get a better record soon.

Last edited by Mr Pham on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:34 am

8/8 m8 x
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:52 am

GoodLuck!

Nice records you have there Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:13 am

Also if anyone wants to boss and I have free time just hit me up. Usually, I'm game to go anywhere

Last edited by Mr Pham on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:30 am

I would love to do some bandos hard mode duoing as I have yet to fully charge my soulstone there. I think I'll just ask instead of hitting you though. Smile

Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:52 am

There I fixed it, sortof, so I don't end up with a bunch of bruises for wanting to boss.
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 pm

I want to nex more
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Spider10
Sold for 181m this time, quite a significant drop from the other spider leg but in total its 110 kills for 6 spider leg pieces so I can't complain tongue
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:41 am

Noob
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:02 pm

I was on spring break the past week and I did a ton of bossing during my break while waiting for my new computer parts to arrive at my house. So with more bossing comes a much larger loot tab which I already posted. Lots of stuff changed and the bottom portion of the loot tab is extremely disorganized and things disappear and reappear there. I said I would not keep special items but there is a malevolent shield in the loot tab because it would not sell for over 1m under so I just kept it.
I was also able to get enough training points for the Master title so that's a plus as well.
Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Aphamt10
Broke a few bossing records but only significant ones are Araxxor and QBD. Qbd went from 1:18 to 1:11, so close to under 1:10 cheers
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:31 am

Nice, goodLuck Pham Smile

I'll sure contact you if I'm up for some Boss Practice Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:24 am

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Ascbow10

First and probably last ascension bow I will ever make unless I get Vitalis from Vorago. I got it on my last Legiones reaper task for final boss so I had to finish it. If we include drops from before my recent cashpile, its roughly 250m loss or so for this bow with like 300+ keys dry for any signet. If we disregard the past, I made 58m profit on this bow with the max amount of keys I used was only about 32 on secundus and second most is 20 on primus.
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:15 am

Me and Barca's downtime
Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Phamba11
I won at everything except Barca dced for Reversi so we never finished that. Just little breaks from our pvming Cool
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Why did you upload that?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:09 am

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Spider10

Another spider leg for Pham, although not sure on selling it yet since I am sure there will be some update that will make everything go up again. I also got a pet before getting these three leg pieces so that puts me up 9 Spider leg piece and 1 pet in 158 kills. So now we know I am lucky at Nex and Araxxor and that's about it.

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Pete10
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:26 am

Nice Pham Smile

Let me know something: Are these pets (2 iirc?) auto unlocked? And all reskins must meet some kind of challenge during fight to unlock?

Boss pets are just RNG IKR that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Yea I actually had to look up a bunch of stuff because I don't know much about araxxor pet.
So first pet drop depends on how much rage you build up over the course of the kill, the more you build the higher chance you get of getting pet. After obtaining the first pet, you have to unlock all 6 skins by doing 6 challenges for araxxor to have the chance to get the second pet drop.
I did not know that I had to unlock the skins before getting the second pet so back to araxxor I go Razz
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:03 am

Oh cheers Smile

Yep, tuesday is 2/3 :p
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:37 am

Updated my next loot tab and it is well over 500m worth now!
Also managed to unlock all 6 spider pet skins (Dave, Steve, Pete, Gavin, Lana, and Bill) which I made it a lot harder than it needed it to be lol. Think I died like 7 times.
Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Spider12
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Cool thread namechange Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:05 pm

I think it fits Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:33 am

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Luck10

My best run of luck with any pvm lol. All of these are within 5 kills where the random drop actually was 2 uncut onyx. The spider web was just before reset so that's why it says Tues.
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:52 am

Guys guys guess who I am

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Tglove10

The Next Kill...

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Vglove10
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:47 am

Congratulations on b2b drops! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca   Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca Empty

Back to top Go down

Pham Now Smashing Chajak and Barca
Page 1 of 1