The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SN RAIDS TEAM

Go down 
+16
Chajak
Villiama
Charizard Y
tomash
Olmara
Ziksy
Cream
VegIsHawt
budlightlyme
Dr_Masked
mmoseppe
Barca
Funkmaster J
PrimalMoose
Birch
Conc Blast
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:06 pm

I need to kill these guys to get comp back, I'm available Saturday-Tuesday at 19:00 (game time) and onward and Thursday-Friday at any time.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:53 am

Are you planning on running Feats kills?
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:29 am

I'd like to!
Back to top Go down
dustino
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 pm

I'm up for pretty much whenever.
RSN: Chips
Back to top Go down
PrimalMoose
Spiritual Warrior
PrimalMoose

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:22 am

Finally back home with a proper internet connection and my computer <3 <3 <3

So, I'm around any time from now up until I pass out from exhaustion (just drove 5 1/2 hours so probably pass out around game reset).
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Hey guys, I missed last night and will miss it today too.

I can't guarantee I'll make it over the weekend either, but if I can I will. I'd rather not post the details too much, but there's a family issue that needs to be addressed and it'll need my full attention.

The raids team will still meet at 02:00 game time, and we've seen some good success with everyone meeting and starting a little early as well.

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 pm

SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 6494d36cb3121fcab5a5532724a7f4be

Notice something wrong with this Durzag loot?

Also another Durzag kill later.
SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 Ae6cbea883143ef89cff2e47e79e6e36
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:51 am

wat wrong with it? 2 much stuff?
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:05 pm

looks like there is two loots worth of stuff in there instead of one
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Maybe you looted via that NPC? And more loots stack? Or was it bug, or one chest can give more lootz.
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Is it possible to be a part of these teams or have they become exclusive now?..
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:18 pm

They arent exclusive olmy its just the only really run at times that arent good for us in the uk Sad
Back to top Go down
PrimalMoose
Spiritual Warrior
PrimalMoose

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:25 pm

I'd be up for getting a UK based SN raids team together to try learning the boss. Not in the mood for trying to stay up til 3am in the morning to do raids particularly. Not sure how many UK based nesters we have who would be interested though (I count 3?)
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:27 pm

I can't host at good times for UK during the week. 02:00 is late for a lot of people. Maybe this week we can try around 22:00. Anyone that could host during the week for those in the UK/EU would be doing everyone a huge favor.

There's no real good scheduled time over the weekend, we just go when there's enough on ts to set up a team, anytime around 16:00 or later.

For yaka, we really can't take anyone who hasn't looked up the basics. Joining in when the kills were supposed to start and asking how to set up an inventory or getting to mirage to find out only 2 people move in to the pool when a head dies causes people to rage quit.

we're all open to beginners, but we can only do at most 2 at a time. It's not a hard boss, but there's a high level of coordination involved.

Back to top Go down
PrimalMoose
Spiritual Warrior
PrimalMoose

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:35 pm

We could just type up a separate thread with a rough guide to the raids bosses for the beginners. I tried to find the google docs sheet someone stuck on Reddit which had the tactics (really helpful) but it's vanished and I can't locate it now. If I find it I'll start a new thread up with the tactics for reference.

With regards to UK team, even 22:00 game time is pushing it a bit for mid week raids, given a lot of us work and are up early. Weekends perhaps more possible. I'll probably not be doing raids again for a long while - can't be assed to be honest. Going to wait til the elitist hype dies down then see how it all goes.

E: I have added a new thread in the PvM forum with the document and summarised the mechanics for Yakamaru. I'm not sure how the BMD fight progresses so I'll try and work on that when I have some more time. Hope the guide helps people.
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:41 pm

SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 94836d161dc50915e56d6df72b8bc42e

1 kill later
SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 101c731d48ea9a7546844928a54b2963
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 am

So, Yaka's finally becoming successful!

Current roles needed per kill:

- Main Tank
- DPS/North Tank
- DPS/Poison Tank/BU CPR
- DPS/CPR/BU Poison
- Rest DPS

Dreadnips are necessary and we can maybe get away with 2 or 3 (at most) people without them. The stalls they provide on yaka's (and Durzag's) attack cycles mean the difference between 1 spec per pool and 10.

Beginners: know how the fight progresses, know how to block pools on mirage, and for the love of god, don't stun on the north pool. Kills should be smooth even with 2-3 new players.

If you still need your comp back or you want to learn how to get this fight done regularly, we're getting close to the point where nearly anyone with an ascension mainhand can come.

TS is still a requirement (mic/talking isn't), but I can waive it if you can prove you know the boss in and out.
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:40 pm

If you get anyone killed you pay 1m per death!
Back to top Go down
PrimalMoose
Spiritual Warrior
PrimalMoose

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:59 am

Conc Blast wrote:

- Main Tank
- DPS/North Tank
- DPS/Poison Tank/BU CPR
- DPS/CPR/BU Poison
- Rest DPS

Dreadnips are necessary and we can maybe get away with 2 or 3 (at most) people without them. The stalls they provide on yaka's (and Durzag's) attack cycles mean the difference between 1 spec per pool and 10.

Beginners: know how the fight progresses, know how to block pools on mirage, and for the love of god, don't stun on the north pool. Kills should be smooth even with 2-3 new players.

If you still need your comp back or you want to learn how to get this fight done regularly, we're getting close to the point where nearly anyone with an ascension mainhand can come.

TS is still a requirement (mic/talking isn't), but I can waive it if you can prove you know the boss in and out.
What sort of time in game are you doing these kills?
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 am

PrimalMoose wrote:
Conc Blast wrote:

- Main Tank
- DPS/North Tank
- DPS/Poison Tank/BU CPR
- DPS/CPR/BU Poison
- Rest DPS

What sort of time in game are you doing these kills?

I'm also interested. Smile Provided I know how to close pools, how not to stun.
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 pm

It's really a matter of having any stun abilities off your bar the whole fight, which is incredibly easy with range.

For closing the pools, you have to be able to watch the image's health while dealing with jellies, multiple heads, and high damage to you, while being ready to move in and spam click the bubble it leaves behind in a very short window. It's hectic, but it's not hard to do, just easy to screw up. If a team fails these days, this is the first reason. The second being the above stunning at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:08 pm

SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 TnIUeJd

Only 5 looters this Yakamaru kill.... all 5 got drops.
Back to top Go down
Snook
Cave Crawler

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:41 am

VegIsHawt wrote:
SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 TnIUeJd

Only 5 looters this Yakamaru kill.... all 5 got drops.

Dang! Very nice guys!
Back to top Go down
TheDeader
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:57 pm

I'd like to learn at some point if you're willing to teach me.

Available Mon-Fri after 03:00 game time and whenever on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SN RAIDS TEAM   SN RAIDS TEAM - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SN RAIDS TEAM
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next