The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is the event team?

Go down 
+3
Wanahunuluge
Chajak
Villiama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

Where is the event team? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 pm

I haven't seen any activity from the team since its conception. Or at least nothing that has been organized via the events section on snof. It's entirely possible that the events are just being organized in-game but I haven't seen anything at all when I've been online.

Am I simply not online often enough to have seen something or have there simply been no events?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 pm

We organize events over Skype, since we all live in different time zones it can be a little bit harder to communicate within a time limit.

We have had an event almost every weekend since the group has been formed, they are usually every Saturday at 10:30pm gmt (giving 30 minutes for warbands) and run anywhere from 1-2hours in time.

I will try to move towards snof based polls for event ideas in the near future but as of right now it's all skype based.

Any questions feel free to pm me here on snof.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 am

Ah ok. That explains why I haven't seen anything. I don't use skype. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 pm

dammit meron!
Back to top Go down
Herbology
Cave Bug
Herbology

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:56 am

I'm not sure if this would work, but in order to let more members know about events in previous clans, the leaders would change the FC name to inform others of info.

Example:

[S N]
[cw 4/12]
[tb 4/16]
[tds 4/20]
[nex 4/22]

etc. It really helps those who don't go on these forums or skype know about upcoming events and is still a relatively small fc name.
Back to top Go down
Spec Bros
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:59 pm

couldn't you use the event manage/announcer thing the clan chat now has. it seemed to work and would announce every so often when the next event was
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Spec Bros wrote:
couldn't you use the event manage/announcer thing the clan chat now has. it seemed to work and would announce every so often when the next event was

the clan citadel also has a noticeboard feature, although that would require ppl to be a bit more proactive in finding out what/when the next event is
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Herbology wrote:
I'm not sure if this would work, but in order to let more members know about events in previous clans, the leaders would change the FC name to inform others of info.

Example:

[S N]
[cw 4/12]
[tb 4/16]
[tds 4/20]
[nex 4/22]

etc. It really helps those who don't go on these forums or skype know about upcoming events and is still a relatively small fc name.

Events are usually announced both in the clan chat and the friends chat. The clan chat has the noticeboard feature which is extremely helpful. And I don't think they would want to change the fc name every week =p

spec Bros wrote:

After I was told how to actually use the feature I announced a few times with it, it only reaches the clan chat though and not the friends chat.
Back to top Go down
forseti
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:14 pm

I am always open to help mates if you need anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the event team?   Where is the event team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is the event team?
Page 1 of 1