The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Managing my Slayer-task list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

Managing my Slayer-task list Empty
PostSubject: Managing my Slayer-task list   Managing my Slayer-task list EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:48 am

Hey

I'm planning to release my post-Max G&A thread/log, etc. and I got about 250 tasks (past 99) to rewrite and manage the data. Just need a effective way, that I'll be able to pick every monster from my list and write total KC down - this however can be tricky as simple CTRL+F action won't work. Or will it? However it's really time-consuming. I just need a way to make a list of all different monsters that have been assigned in those 250+ tasks.

Also about pictures, I use a site to upload and save pictures online, however these pictures (even though I got profile open on that site) will be deleted after certain period of time; I've seen some people here put pictures on and they stay on for eternety (atleast several years :p), what site you use? I tried with 'Insert an image' tool at the top, but they also got deleted?

Halp Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Managing my Slayer-task list   Managing my Slayer-task list EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:01 am

I can't quite help you with the list but as for the pictures; I use photobucket. Creating accounts there is free and you get lots of space. Right now I have something like 2-3k pics on my photobucket acc and this is only 30-ish percent of the max storage available per account.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Managing my Slayer-task list   Managing my Slayer-task list EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Cheers I'll check that into. And copy-paste method should keep my pictures on for quite some time?

TY again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Managing my Slayer-task list   Managing my Slayer-task list Empty

Back to top Go down

Managing my Slayer-task list
Page 1 of 1