The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly skilling comp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HlHA
Basilisk
HlHA

Weekly skilling comp Empty
PostSubject: Weekly skilling comp   Weekly skilling comp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am

Hello nesties.
Yes you've read it right! It's the Weekly Skilling comp. I'll be bringing the Weekly skilling comp back! This is because the persons who used to host the weekly skilling comp have dissapeared.

How does this work.

Every week on Friday 11pm Gmt the next skill will be chosen and results will be posted. Normally the winner of the last skilling comp picks the next skill to be trained. As the Weekly skilling comp just started I'll choose the first skill. The skill that has been chosen by the winner of the last skilling comp will be showed to the other people the same day as soon I hear it from the winner. Skills will be started tracking at Saturday 12 pm Gmt.
You must sign up for next week BEFORE the skill has been announced.

The Skill that has been chosen this week is : Unknown
This Skill has been chosen by "Insert name" because he/she won the last Skilling comp.

Fee to join the skilling comp will be 100k to start with.

List of people that are taking place in this weeks' Skilling comp.

-name
-name
-name
-name
-name
-name
-name
-name
-name
-name

Q&A

Q: Um....Not to be greedy or anything..... but does participating into this comp gives anything else than exp?

A: Yes! A X amount of money from the money you gave to "Mufroonie". Will be splitted under that people that were first and second in the Skilling comp skill.

Q: How much will this amount of money be?

A: Let's say we get 10 people to join the Skilling comp, each person gave 100k to participate into the event. That would be 1000k. The person that is first in the Skilling Comp Skill will recieve 50% of the money and the person that was 2nd will be recieving 30% of the money. And ofc the 3rd person gets 20%.

Q: I've paid for a weekly skilling comp but I'm unable to actually skill this week, can I have my money back? Please?

A: Depends, If this has been said before the skill has been announced you WILL be able to get your money back. If not I'm sorry but you wont get your money back.

Q: I like this event! How do I sign up!?!

A: Either post on this forum thread or send me or muffie a pm with your Current RSN, it will be hard to track if we dont know your name. haha.

Changes made since topic has been created.
- Price lowered from 250k to 100k.
- #1 gets 50% #2 30% and #3 20% of the money.

If you would like to register for this if it is going to happen. Feel free to post below.

Last edited by PvM HiHa on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Weekly skilling comp   Weekly skilling comp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:54 am

suggestions are welcome on how to make this comp better. feel free to suggest whatever comes to mind!
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Weekly skilling comp   Weekly skilling comp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

weets wrote:
suggestions are welcome on how to make this comp better. feel free to suggest whatever comes to mind!

- Not 250k to enter

- Host should get 10% of money

- let us pick which skill
Back to top Go down
HlHA
Basilisk
HlHA

PostSubject: Re: Weekly skilling comp   Weekly skilling comp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Wanahunuluge wrote:
weets wrote:

- Not 250k to enter

- Host should get 10% of money

- let us pick which skill

you : - Not 250k to enter

You think it should be more or less?

You: - let us pick which skill

After the first week the person that wins the first skilling comp may choose which skill will be next.

You: - Host should get 10% of money.

Can't say no to that =p Sure if others agree Wink.
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior
G

PostSubject: Re: Weekly skilling comp   Weekly skilling comp EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm

agree host should get at least 10%, but make the entrance fee less than 250k, maybe as low as 100k otherwise most people wont do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly skilling comp   Weekly skilling comp Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly skilling comp
Page 1 of 1