The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free cooking exp available :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

Free cooking exp available :) Empty
PostSubject: Free cooking exp available :)   Free cooking exp available :) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum section for this but I'll post it anyway.

We all know cooking isn't the most difficult skill to train but if someone would like an extra training opportunity nonetheless then this might be interesting.

I often fish sharks and it'd be nice if someone could cook them for me and then return them to me. Smile I'm sadly already 99 cooking so it'd be a waste if I cooked them myself. Hence, there are 2 criteria. Have 90-98 cooking - so it's not wasted on someone with 99 and so that not too many are burned, and be in the slayer nest clan - so the exp goes to our clan total exp. Very Happy

Normally I provide 3k raw sharks per go. If you'd care to help me out then either post in this thread, pm me in-game or respond in the fc when I ask if someone would care to help.
Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Free cooking exp available :)   Free cooking exp available :) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 am

Alright, i am willing to help! If provided at Saturdays and Sundays, i will get the job done in 2-4 hours. Speaking of other days i am not sure i will have irl Adrenaline to do it. So i will say if you can't find anyone in those days for the job, i will get it done at sat/sun.
(Cooking level - 95)
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Free cooking exp available :)   Free cooking exp available :) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Rawr. Another batch of sharks is up for grabs. Any nester who's a clan member and who has 90-98 cooking may cook them for free exp. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free cooking exp available :)   Free cooking exp available :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Free cooking exp available :)
Page 1 of 1