The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yek the Troller and the admins.....

Go down 
+4
VegIsHawt
Ziksy
Cream
ace8182004
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ace8182004
Crawling Hand

Yek the Troller and the admins..... Empty
PostSubject: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:49 am

so this idiot yek and his buddies/alts have trolled me contantly (meaning without break) for the past 2 days, no one cares to deal with the situation and i was told to post here as if it will make any difference. yek continuously claims innoncence and has his buddys troll me instead, making him the ultimate source of the problem.

refusal to accept this issue and deal with it may result in unsatisfactory actions which must be done if u wont do them urself, saddens me that i have to go beyond the fc to jagex to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
ace8182004
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:50 am

pics will follow once found
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 am

I would assume you've added Yek and friends to your ignore list already.

Even if you know that it's Yek doing this, some proof would be nice to solidify your accusation. I know it's frustrating, but can't really act if an accusation is baseless.

Even still, other than banning the people responsible from SN, there isn't much that can be done if they're constantly adding you just to follow you around and troll you, so you'll have to keep PM to friends/not advertise your location until they get bored.

It's an unfortunate situation, but I can't really see any other way to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
ace8182004
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Yek the Troller and the admins..... 14-06-12pic #1, troll: rag list, obvious friend of yek's or possible alt
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 pm

I'll respond just because I've been active in past two days in the FC (and CC), so got knowledge of what is going on.

Understand that I don't want to take either side, but will just state some facts:

1.) I haven't seen any rule breaking actions in FC or CC in the past few days (apart from some trollers). And this is what ranked players should do: Monitor Friend and Clan chat of any rule breaking activities.

2.) You were annoyed by some players (Clan-mates indeed), while trying to go your path and skill. Indeed this is not our job to do. If you got any problems with them, try to talk with them or leave. Our bussines is not to now help all clanmates when they rush into some trollers, spammers, scammers.
You think we should invest in your bank in case you get scammed? No. Same as we don't need to help you with stuff you do outside FC or CC.

In past few days, you've been the one distrubing peace in both chats, by constant trolling us, ranked players, and stating things you encountered somewhere.

You've been warned several times to drop the subject as there was nothing we could do. Banning players from chat? Easy enough, but it would not solve anything

Also, I got some pictures of them and you trolling and breaking rules in both chats - this is no way getting to be solved via admins, just because we're ranked. If anything. CC was muted two times, because you brought your own problems inside and couldn't take it via PM (I have told you several times to put your pm ON so we could discuss, you haven't done anything).

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
ace8182004
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 pm

hr 12, the trolling continues.....as i roam weary of my travels i find myself located on a far off island, determined to cook in peace finally. my reward, to suffer the iinjustice of trolls while admins continue to stand around doing nothing.......this will be a long a weary winter
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Where is the troll? Just because someone named ragged list is near you that is called trolling? Just go cook under tav or somethin where no one will find you... is it that hard?
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:00 pm

As Veg has said, a picture of some random guy called Rag List really isn't a basis for anything. From what we can see he has not even said anything in your chat, what is he supposedly doing?
Back to top Go down
ace8182004
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Yek the Troller and the admins..... 14-06-14
trolling again....same rag list noob, coincidence he shows up once yek returns??

and btw.....

To: Apham

I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!

Sincerely and with love: Ace <333
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:34 pm

So he's "trolling you" by standing on your fire. This is reason for the ranks, in your eyes, to take action against someone?
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:17 pm

ace8182004 wrote:

refusal to accept this issue and deal with it may result in unsatisfactory actions which must be done if u wont do them urself, saddens me that i have to go beyond the fc to jagex to deal with it.

What exactly could jagex do in this situation? And is it really that big of a deal to take not even an extra second to right click the fire and cook your food? I'm lost here I don't see how any of this is a problem, slightly irritating yes, but nothing I've seen in those two pictures of "evidence" justifies any corrective action.
Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Quote :
To: Apham

I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!
I TOLD U SO!!!!!

This only shows me that you did not read anything I wrote to you yesterday lol. I already told you that I knew they were doing it but I said that you wouldn't be able to show proof to any other ranks. Which happens to be the case from the replies of the other ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yek the Troller and the admins.....   Yek the Troller and the admins..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yek the Troller and the admins.....
Page 1 of 1