The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!

Go down 
+4
Pholus
Ketalar
Barca
SNerlock Holmes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SNerlock Holmes
Cave Slime

Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! Empty
PostSubject: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:13 pm

I don't know what to say.

I told people I was wrongly banned for botting, but thats a lie.

I was tempted to try it out for just 5 minutes, and look where its gotten me..

I know I shouldn't, I have asked for 24 hour rollback, and if caught again I will have no excuses, and JMods refused, even though I have gotten like 5k xp out of it.

I mean this was my first bannable offence, and yes it is macroing, I deeply regret it, but at the speed they detected it, surely one reprieve should be allowed..

Furthermore, I have no intention to start completely anew, so I guess this looks like the end of the road unless they miraculously unban me.

Was nice knowing y'all.

Last edited by Jamsgg on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:45 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Looking good so far, i'll be back to check out your progress. Good luck with your goals!  king 
Back to top Go down
SNerlock Holmes
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Added a few pictures in, bank will be updated once I've had a minute to actually clean my bank.
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:02 pm

That's a very very nice goal thread!! I'm really eager to read it! And I'll have to update mine too if yours is so beautiful and detailed!
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 pm

gl with them goals  Wink 
Back to top Go down
SNerlock Holmes
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:17 am

Ty Ketalar and Pholus, hopefully a big update on the lot today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:12 am

Grats on completing the desert tasks  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:49 am

Own it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:00 am

Really detailed log Surprised GL on all your goals!
Back to top Go down
SNerlock Holmes
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:55 am

Thanks Cream and Phonixd Smile, updated yesterdays log to include post Desert tasks.
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Very nice =D post more loot pics pl0x I loves looooottt!!! afro 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject:    Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:20 am

Good luck with that! I always have trouble getting the motivation to do tasks Razz
Back to top Go down
SNerlock Holmes
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 am

Thanks, but I guess this is the end now.
Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 am

Hmm? why you even needed to try to bot in rs3..despite knowing bot nuke? i only used one bot and didn't even knew it was one of consider bot as everyone used to use it back then - the famous auto type tool but when clan war got destroyed by evolution of combat i stopped using it. I doubt you will get your account back but good luck.
Back to top Go down
SNerlock Holmes
Cave Slime

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:31 am

Idk, it was a huge mistake, what makes it worse was I was at the pc as well, Ik im an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:57 am

well keep try e-mailing them, they might listen since it your 1st mistake. pc i see now you can't deny it wasn't you as if you had jag activated its store info about your pc to save you from hackers/gold farmers, i hope things turn out well for you. maybe try in Reddit, facebook, google+ like rs offical group since they are most focused there and most active maybe, but oh well try everything then maybe they will give it back:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!   Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamsgg's Voyage to maxed and beyond!
Page 1 of 1