The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day

Go down 
+6
Interrogates
Barca
Ninja Sykes
Ketalar
Ziksy
Phonixz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Empty
PostSubject: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:01 pm

I will update this more in detail soon. But in the meaningtime

Welcome to KETALAR HOPES TO FINALLY GET MAXED SOMEDAY BECAUSE IT FINALLY LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE FEASIBLE thread V9001!

I made this thread when all I had was a single 99 and that was cooking.  But after a while all the levels started going up like crazy, because they updated exp rates but also because once you get to the 90's everything seems achievable it seems.  I have plans for almost every 99 and should get maxed within the next year. Here it goes

Strenght and defence: 97 and 98 atm, just gonna slay a bit more for it
Mining: Seren stones are self-explanatory aren't they?
Smithing: I actually plan on getting higher than 99 mining so that I can get 99 smithing from corrupted ore before the rework, because I suspect it will be much less pleasant to get that 99 after that.
Fishing: I have a fury shark outfit. Wherever I go the exp is OP, so it's just a matter of priorities
Crafting: Banked as black dragon leather
Woodcutting Once I get my other arc skills up I will level all of them to 99 at the arc(except fishing)
Runecrafting: No magic recipe there. Probably gonna be one of my last 99s.  IDK if I'll just afk at runespan or do bloods for some gp
Farming: 98 ATM, banked, getting in like a week or two.
Construction: This one I don't have a good plan for. I hate construction.  I guess dailies and d&ds will get me higher and I'll grind the rest, I really don't know
Agility: Empty throne room for the next 800k exp, seren posts and lamps for the rest. It's doable, it's how I get 99 prayer.
Dungeoneering: I really hate dg. Dailies should do it, as the more 99s I get the more dg dailies I will get.
Divination: 88 ATM, once I hit 90 it's arcafk until 95 and then uncharted isles fun to 99.
Invention: I plan on getting as high possible slayer before the cap gets increased to 120, so it should get me 99 or even higher.

That looks like a lot but really a lot of this stuff has high exp rates.

On long-term goals:

Getting all pets:
Woodcutting
Hunter

120 Slayer:

120 Hunter:
100 now. Can't believe how fast it is.. I feel like those noobs who got cooking as their first 99...

Last edited by Ketalar on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:35 pm

And 95 HP, too Smile

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Hp_95_10

I think this picture is really great, btw haha
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Gratz!!!!!!!!!! continue to own it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Thanks! Hopefully the slayer levels will keep raising fast!
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 am

grats and gl  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Those aren't the biggest achievements of course, one afk skill and one easy exp skill, but I still love them!

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe10
95 Firemaking, such a pretty number Smile

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe11
And this allowed me to do my 95 farming effigy by myself! Woohoo!

Now hopefully the next post is another slayer level Smile There's one thing I remembered though, it's that before taking my break I was trying really hard to do as many quests as possible. So I'll be questing/getting levels for quests too, even if it might slow down my 99 slayer a bit. I realllly want to do all those grandmaster quests with their awesome rewards and storylines  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:41 pm

yeah, the new quests have pretty good stories  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:24 am

The old ones are good too c:
Grats on your levels  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Thanks, and barca, wow you're still alive!  What are you doing now that you pwned rs?(edit : now there are 120 capes, so you haven't really pwned rs until you have them all..)

And speaking of old quests, I've been aspiring to do this one ever since it came out. Finally, I got the reqs and DID IT!!!
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Rotm_c10

Next is 97 slayer tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:59 pm

so I took it easy

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Slayer11

oh, in between ROTM and 97 slayer I did this too
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day One_of10
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:25 am

Well done Smile
Quests are the best! Smile
How hard was One of a kind one?
Only got this and Fate of the gods left Smile
And also those Memories miniQuest :p
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:16 am

Very easy, I used a guide but only cause I hate puzzles in quests, otherwise it would almost not have been necessary.  There's some fights where you have to kill dragons(normal dragons, not quest-powerful ones)  and one where you have to range someone and kill their spawns, but it's really easy. AND the story is great! ANDDD you get to kill celestials!

I also need to do the memories and fate of the gods. Only 64 div atm though, so hopefully the  memories will get me closer to the required 75 divination Razz
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:02 pm

It seems the slayer weekend didn't get me 98 slayer after all. But I'm super close to it now, about 150k left!  And that weekend allowed me to have over 2 MILLION more slayer exp than hp! Which makes me cry, because if I didn't get 99 cooking, I could be working on untrimmed 99 slayer................................... and get it!  Sad 

Anyways, got a few levels during the event though, but only them easy combat levels

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe10Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe11Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe12

Also this happened clown  Laughing 
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Abby_w10
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Untrimmed cewking is teh best! Grats on your slayer progress, good job d:
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm

so much gainz  Smile grats!!

and one of a kind was easy even w/o a guide  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:14 am

While working on the last req(75 divination) for fate of the gods, this happened Smile

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Total_10
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:27 pm

grats! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:13 pm

I got this(ofc it's 76 now though because of the next screenshot)

Which allowed me to do this
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe11

And which nows allows me to focus on this.
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe14

Very Happy

also funny story, as I was looking for azzanadra south of the eagle's peak I came across char's cave, and not remembering it was her cave, entered, thinking i might find the mahjarrat there.  Turns out I had quit the quest right during the battle so I thought why not kill her. So I killed her in about 2 minutes, got my qp, and then quietly walked south to the world gate as if nothing happened.(also this made me die in freneskae because I hadnt enough food for nihils(because of char))

edit : i forgot this
Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe15
thanks to char's quest's exp  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:52 am

Well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm

And thanks to an effigy this happened today! All the good stuff always happen at the same time!

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Croppe16

It might be hard to believe but I got 92-95 in just about 2-3 months with solely bonecrusher, bonus exp, lamps from dailies/may tasks/jack of all trades/etc.. I didn't think I could get turmoil without paying a cent!(A cent of gp of course)
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:03 pm

whew gratsies@$@# Very Happy cheers Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am

Grats on turmoil and st0ff!!
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Thanks a lot Pholus and Barca Smile I made good use of Turmoil today - it's really awesome and helps me do the harder tasks. Like this one.

Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:22 pm

I have no idea what that is but grats!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ninja Sykes
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:59 am

You should visit Kuradal dungeon! Airuts can be found there too! (Apart from just north of Jungle Stykewyrms Wink)

Congrats Painkiller@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketalar tries to get maxed one day   Ketalar tries to get maxed one day Empty

Back to top Go down

Ketalar tries to get maxed one day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next