The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villi and the voice - a scrollventure

Go down 
+17
Villiama
Hopalong
Bidoofs
CookieSlay3r
PrimalMoose
Ob Nixilis
Spyrtia
Mufc42
Venoxulous
stitie
Birch
Chajak
Barca
Doctor Stein
Ziksy
Pholus
The Ophidian
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern
Venoxulous

Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Love Barca being basically a crazy god.

And Intero outwitting the Jagex employee was amusing too ^^

Am I gonna die soon?!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 am

Kind of typical that Snap and seemingly Interrogates as well have both quit RS. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 am

I'm alive! I just don't have a machine with which to play RS on atm!
Back to top Go down
Interrogates
Capsarius
Interrogates

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:10 am

I didn't have internet....
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:51 pm

They finally updated the Orb of Oculus today. It has been broken since March of 2013. They fixed the main problem but included a new one.

See spoiler for a rant. Razz

lolrant:
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:05 pm

After a loooooot of problems with finding replacement actors, all the pics for the next episode have been taken. Now to get started on the editing!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Episode 28, Season 2.
Guest stars: Barca, Exar Kun (stand-in for Venoxulous), Interrogates, Villiama, Paper Chair, slayingagain (stand-in for sky shards, who was standing in for someone I can't remember, who was standing in for Aeronan X, who was standing in for Paper Chair), Chimeric (stand-in for slayingagain, who was standing in for sky shards, who was standing if for someone I can't remember, who was standing in for Aeronan X, who was standing in for Paper Chair), Snap (stand-in for Chimeric, who was standing in for slayingagain, who was standing in for sky shards, who was standing in for someone I can't remember, who was standing in for Aeronan X, who was standing in for Paper Chair).

^Main reason why it took so extremely long.

EDIT: Special thanks to Snap for helping out with pro photoshop skillz. Also, I noticed 2 typos in earlier episodes, I'll fix them sometime relatively soon.

Theme song: (As sung & composed by me, it'd be nice if someone could provide better vocals and/or remix it to add more instruments)

Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 Villistory16-59_zpsubi8jq4b

Spoiler:

Last edited by Villiama on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cabbage.)
Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Woo!! amazingly done!! Didn't expected clone veno to be a minion though. what potion? potion to get in control of veno? potion to evolve? sorry didn't quite understand that part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Stood in for myself; love it!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Episode 29, Season 2. (SEASON 2 FINALE!)

Guest stars: Ace8182004, Barca, Birch, Rohitt, Snap, Villiama (stand-in for DarfWantWarp), Ziksy.

Special thanks to Snap for extra help on editing.

Theme song: (As sung & composed by me, it'd be nice if someone could provide better vocals and/or remix it to add more instruments)

Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 Villistory16-60_zpsldntvdu8

Spoiler:

Last edited by Villiama on Sun May 17, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the theme song)
Back to top Go down
Rohiit
Harpie Bug Swarm
Rohiit

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:46 am

*waiting for the season 3 special episode*
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:48 pm

I went ahead and submitted the series for a golden gnome again. Fingers crossed. bounce

Also, still waiting for Interrogates to start playing again so I can get on with season 3. Alternatively, someone who's okay with altering their appearance can take his place.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:59 pm

O good luck Villiama Smile

If he's only piece missing in the puzzle I can Smile

Just direct me to correct picture and I'll be on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villi and the voice - a scrollventure   Villi and the voice - a scrollventure - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Villi and the voice - a scrollventure
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8