The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Go??

PostSubject: Avatar event suggestion.   Avatar event suggestion. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Hellow!

I really doubt its right place for this topic, so feel free to move it around.
Today, I was asked by Webgamer to come to the summoning obelisk at taverly to boost his exp by 6% so he could get unicorn. SInce i was watching league of legends season 2 finals groupstage, this was no porblem for me, afking there. BUT that also made me think bout the idea i'd like to present.

We all know summoning takes quite a chunk of money and most importantly charms. Even if someone has money to do it, they might be short of charms. 6% more exp for charms done is kinda alot. That's why I think we should do an sn summoning training "event" every week or two.

What it would look like?
Once we get some ppl who would like to actually have boosted summ experience a single capt/gen would stand wth avatar at piscatoris obelisk and chill for 1-2 hours (planned and announced beforehand - possibly measured with 2-3 kyatts) so that ppl can train summon there. I bet some of us wouldn't really mind afking if it helped several people from clan.

tl;dr: Make capt/gen stand with avatar next to summ obelisk while clanmates do summ!

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Avatar event suggestion.   Avatar event suggestion. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 pm

sounds like a good idea, especially since there are quite a few wardens who would probably want to take advantage of the extra 6% xp too
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Avatar event suggestion.   Avatar event suggestion. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm

yeah but actually one of wardens would have to literally afk at obelisk, since you cant have kyatt for teleport and avatar at same time.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: Avatar event suggestion.   Avatar event suggestion. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Donate 200m fletching via broad bolts and I'm in Surprised

But seriously, I wouldn't mind just afking for a few hours if I'm free, could probably just do some school work and chat Wink
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Avatar event suggestion.   Avatar event suggestion. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Dont think several hours would be needed. It's over 2k pouches an hour afair. If this was hosted every two weeks for 1,5 hr that would be over 3k charms to use.

I know that some ppl actually have and could use 20k charms, but this is more about doing it consistently to encourage groupskilling and help ppl consistently use up their charms. Tho still first event could be longer, so that everyone can use their stocked up charms. Or we could arrange few hours marathon (with wardens switching up) for people with thousands charms (if some of them will be interested in that).
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Avatar event suggestion.   Avatar event suggestion. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 am

Sounds good, think it would be best to have a different skill each week (not many skills just those that benefit best from avatar). But yeah I see no issue with this if any wardens are up for "hosting". Skills could be rotated between: Summoning, Mining and bank skills.

Also it would be best to not have this on a saturday since we don't want members to stop attending events for exp gains Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar event suggestion.   Avatar event suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1