The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did YOU join the nest?

Go down 
+20
Zips
budlightlyme
CookieSlay3r
Mr Pham
baixinho_fv
pepsi
Mufc42
zang of sn
MikeyzDragon
Hopalong
Cream
Villiama
Hockie34
Humb2k9
Lin
Barca
Phonixz
Wanahunuluge
weets
HlHA
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomas987100
Cockatrice
Thomas987100

How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 pm

I joined the nest while slaying a few weeks ago. I was bored of playing with nobody to talk to because most of my friends are seldom online. Found the link on the runescape forums and messaged Hockie34 for the inv.
Back to top Go down
Huge Name
Crawling Hand
Huge Name

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

i joined the nest when we were having a clan war (for fun) with another slayer chat (which is now disbanded) i got chattin with paper and muffie, who i talked to every now and then, i poped in every now and then, then eventually i didnt leave now im a full time member of the slayer nest Friend chat Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
Triangle
Cave Crawler

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:14 am

I did shooting stars with Merondon, barca, tangy elf and bax a lot like 2 years ago and someone invited me to the fc x)
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:33 am

Triangle wrote:
I did shooting stars with Merondon, barca, tangy elf and bax a lot like 2 years ago and someone invited me to the fc x)

I feel special, I did every star Tangy, Baix and meron did lol
Back to top Go down
Flissy
Harpie Bug Swarm
Flissy

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:02 pm

A non-rank whose name I cannot remember told me to join while I was slaying Bloodveld (yes, the ones in the Slayer Tower), convincing me that Slayer Nest were a friendly and helpful bunch.

Those blasted liars! Razz
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Flissy wrote:
A non-rank whose name I cannot remember told me to join while I was slaying Bloodveld (yes, the ones in the Slayer Tower), convincing me that Slayer Nest were a friendly and helpful bunch.

That line gets them everytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did YOU join the nest?   How did YOU join the nest? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did YOU join the nest?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2