The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayer Nest Event Videos!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Slayer Nest Event Videos! Empty
PostSubject: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:23 am

How do you send keyloggers in emails?
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:07 am

Wanahunuluge wrote:

give me your email and ill send one to you Wink
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:48 am

Barca wrote:
Wanahunuluge wrote:

give me your email and ill send one to you Wink

Hopalongitivity@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Hopology wrote:
Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!

tried to send some vids to you, but they are to big (more then 25MB) to send over email.
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:

tried to send some vids to you, but they are to big (more then 25MB) to send over email.

http://www.megaupload.com/

Tried that? Havent personally used it.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Wanahunuluge wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:

ill try that
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Barca wrote:
Wanahunuluge wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:

ill try that
Also, you can try to zip them/archive them (if you're a mac).
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

I was wanting to do videos for slayer nest Sad
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:37 am

Hopology wrote:
Barca wrote:
Wanahunuluge wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:

ill try that
Also, you can try to zip them/archive them (if you're a mac).

im not a mac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:20 am

Phonixz666 wrote:

I certainly don't think there's anyone saying you can't make videos, Phon. I would watch them!
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Phonixz666 wrote:
Surprised well I can work out something with ya.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:32 am

hop i found a old sara vid from like june last year, want me to upload it?

its to big to email to you.

but you can pm me the yt account login and pass if you want me to upload it.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:19 pm

I'll think of something. On another note, the video is rendering from my video editing software, then goes straight to youtube Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey guys, probably wont be able to vid this weeks event due to special circumstances. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:05 am

Hopology wrote:
Hey guys, probably wont be able to vid this weeks event due to special circumstances. Sorry Sad

your still hosting an event tho, just not recording?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeah still hosting.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:10 am

Hopology wrote:
Yeah still hosting.

k i can record, if im going to the event.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Yeah still hosting.

k i can record, if im going to the event.
Kk sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
Titan
Killerwatt
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Subscribed to it and i make videos also. I had Sony Vegas on my old computer but got a new one very recently so i'm in the process of getting it on ths one atm.

Hop, if you pm me the acc details ill upload SN vids to it aswell.

also theres an official SN channel thats up on yt Razz

alot of also's. I might dl vegas again tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TehRunePro
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:42 am

Razz and I know. But we really don't have acc info for that one at least.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

The last event video (bandos) cant be watched in Sweden due to copyright thing. Perhaps you should check if the video is blocked in other countries aswell?
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Slayer Nest Event Videos! Empty

Back to top Go down

Slayer Nest Event Videos!
Page 1 of 1