The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stealing Creation Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulletbanter
Cave Bug
Bulletbanter

Stealing Creation Guide Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Creation Guide   Stealing Creation Guide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 am

First off head off to World 45 and go to the Stealing Creation base in the wild. Deposit all items since they arent allowed and go ino the pen. This world is a non combat, no barriers, no pickpocketing, its just pure skilling. Its fast games and i can average 50k points per game, which is roughly 25 points per game. (20 gets a tool)

Join the cc, SC Claymates and ask for the open cc to start off with. Join that cc they give you as it gets you into the game.

Once in the game, you MUST switch to "SC Claymates" as it is the rules of the clan, and listen for the calls of where the best spots are to get your stuff collected (which depends on your lvl's). Once you're in the game, make a bow, even from lvl1 fragments, so you dont hit other players. Again this is a MUST as its rules of the SC Claymates clan.

Once you're in the game itself, head off and look for the highest spots you can, and listen for the calls from the clan, but i normally only go for the 4 spots, make the tool for that spot at a kiln, and run back to get more (which is alot faster once you get a tool) and collect more clay. Make a bow but dont equip arrows so you cant attack anyone since it is a non combat clan, which makes the games alot faster and easier.

From the first load of clay i normally make the tools, Harpoon, Hatchet, Net, Pickaxe, so if the spot does die i can collect them faster. Then make a familiar and maybe 3 scrolls to deposit, which should give about 8 special scrolls. Once you have all the tools in invent, equipped a bow, have a familiar summoned and got some scrolls, start collecting as fast as poss, listening for calls from where the best clay is you can collect. Just make arrows since there stackable and most people have over 80 fletching to make all the arrows you can. Just keep collecting and changing the clay into arrows, and once u get a pile off arrows put all them in familiar and use the special which sends them to base and you get the points for depositing.

Every game gets you around 30-50k points which gets more than 20 points outside game, which is handy for morphic tools for needles and knifes etc. Im using this exact method at the moment to get 99 crafting as of 09/11/09...

Good luck to everyone and if you have any questions or anything my chats always on just ask! Very Happy

Last edited by Bulletbanter on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Benjamyn099
Brine Rat
Benjamyn099

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Creation Guide   Stealing Creation Guide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:33 am

Nice guide, I'd sticky but I don't have the sticky tool >.<
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask
Gan_real

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Creation Guide   Stealing Creation Guide EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am

actually ben you do. You have to edit his post then near the bottom it asks what kind of message you want to make it, either a normal, sticky, or announcement.
Back to top Go down
https://slayernest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Creation Guide   Stealing Creation Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing Creation Guide
Page 1 of 1