The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(almost) dead stories on rs

Go down 
+6
Clear A Bowl
bowser8mario
weets
Tangy Elf
Phonixz
charmed696
10 posters
AuthorMessage
charmed696
Wall Beast
charmed696

(almost) dead stories on rs Empty
PostSubject: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 am

Here u can tell your stories where u died or nearly died.

My worst dead ever was when i started barrows for the first time. (so a long time ago)
I went with my best armour to try and complete some barrow runs.
The first few went well till i had my dh tunnel for the first time.
Didnt have much pray left, lagged a lil bit and got powned so hard i still feel it.
Lost all my valueble items that day, but i didnt gave up so i'm still here now Smile

That my little story
_________________________________________________________________________________
(almost) dead stories on rs Charmed696
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 am

i did this the other day
i was in pvp and thought i would take my whip out with more expensive armour affraid as i usally use cheaper things someone was fighting me he got me on to 10hp, he had 20 i managed to quickly get my dds out and kill him with a spec.
Back to top Go down
charmed696
Wall Beast
charmed696

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:11 am

lucky lol
Back to top Go down
Tangy Elf
Night Spider
Tangy Elf

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:10 am

I get near death or even death every time i duo tds with weets he cant just lure one of them!! he has to get you piled lol!
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 am

lol tangy!

at bandos i had 60 hp, tank missed graar hit me for 59 i got ring of lifed on 1 hp lol Smile
Back to top Go down
bowser8mario
Infernal Mage
bowser8mario

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:45 am

I died at banshees Smile
Misclicked and went afk got back and boom I was in lummy but thank fully tangy blessed my gravestone Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm

I moved this topic here as it was more suited for this thread Bowser Wink
Back to top Go down
Clear A Bowl
Cave Crawler
Clear A Bowl

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 pm

One time at Tormented Demons I thought I'd be a bold adventurer and see if there were any other safe spots that I could use, within maybe 15 seconds I had 5 demons on me and went from full to 23 hp before I found my tele tab.

That isn't quite as bad as when we were nearing the end of a Zammy trip with some people from the cc and I tanked with half a brew and one shark, no anti. I teleported to Varrock poisoned with 17 hp, quite the rush.
Back to top Go down
Valor sign
Pyrefiend
Valor sign

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm

one time when i was in a 4 man team at arma 2 or the dudes in the 4 man team lagged an got killed just as me an my m8 took out arma. after he saw they died he panicked an after we took out one of the supporters he teled an left me there an me being the fool hardy adventurer i am i saw i had the gear left so i, at 98 cb solod the other 2 supporters and teled out wiv 17 hp left ;P pretty smooth if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Roving bob
Molanisk
Roving bob

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 pm

one day i was doing barrows after i'd just finished my abby spec task. i went to kill dharok and put on quick prayer then swapped tabs for a sec, came back to see dharok hit 33 on me bringing my hp down to 2. turned out i still had mage protect as my quick prayer from abby specs affraid but i survived cheers
Back to top Go down
Fumatore0
Harpie Bug Swarm
Fumatore0

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 am

My worst death was yesterday when I was trying to solo tormented demons. It happened because I was to slow switching prayers and was hit 23-25 by a demon and thus killing me. when returning within the 4 minutes of my grave with about 30 seconds left I got piled by 2 demons and got killed again without getting the opportunity of picking anything up from my grave.affraid This all caused me to lose verac's helm, karil's top, barrows gloves and 500 diamond bolts(e) which with the rest of the stuff ads up to about 12 mill loss. Crying or Very sad

But there has been one positive thing about this death. And that is that I've renewed my determination to get my slayer from the 83 I got thanks to the wgs reward to 85 or higher and to get 99 defence and hitpoints.
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm

sounds like there is alot of close deaths lol and btw this is 3000th post!
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:31 am

My luckiest near death experience was at waterfiends, when I wandered too near the brutal greens. One of them maged me, and I just froze up, forgetting that I could run away or teleport out. My ring of life activated with 6 HP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (almost) dead stories on rs   (almost) dead stories on rs Empty

Back to top Go down

(almost) dead stories on rs
Page 1 of 1