The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you serious?? he's back again?

Go down 
+14
CookieSlay3r
G
ancient tank
iman103
7z10
ddiggler
burn samora
Wanahunuluge
weets
shopgirl224
Fumatore0
Barca
Hopalong
Exar_Kun
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

Are you serious?? he's back again? Empty
PostSubject: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 pm

so... hey guys Exar Kun43 here...

shock horror??

its been ages

i know.

anyways, i moved houses again... after 4months at last place... and finally getting internet again... today i think. Now living with my Girlfriend and 3 mates. we have the sickest house Smile i havent crossed into the world of runescape in months!! i played for few days when dungeoneering came out but really havent played properly in basically 9months now. I really really wanna play more tho.

any how i figured i'd make my new account here on these forums seeing as last one got deleted.

Am i still a general in the nest? does anyone even know my name? or am i speaking to hearts broken to many times by my absence?

so whats been happening guys??

Im at uni now - changed degrees - now doing a bachelor of Digital Media - majoring in Digital Design... my courses atm involve making video's and 3D animation etc... its pretty sick Smile so yea. talk to me please.

Ima start seeing whats been goin on by reading these pages. peace guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Well glad to have you back. Lots of changes to the game and nest in 9 months I'm sure, but glad to see a familiar name pop back in the game.
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm

hey Ksat, yea it will be a new game for me im sure Smile atleast im still one foot up on many i hope Smile or is every one lvl 137 these days? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

A wild Exar Kun43 appears! :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O Welcome back Exar! It's been one helluva long time since we last saw you Razz Glad to see you're still alive and well Razz I think that accounts delete themselves after a certain amount of time on these forums Mad I'm sure you still are a General in the Nest. I look forward to seeing you in-game Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 am

amg amg amg !!! i think i remember you --idk tbh-- welcome back man Smile
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 am

welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fumatore0
Harpie Bug Swarm
Fumatore0

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 am

Wow even more of the old guard of generals are coming back just like Touch This cheers

Welcome back Exar cheers jocolor cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Actually, I think Gan deleted your account by accident, and then couldn't get ahold of you to tell you to re-register.

Anyhow, it's nice to see you back! Digital media, huh? Is that more software and programming or hardware design? Just curious due to my own personal interests. I do some very light programming in Debian (on that box just now).

Look forward to seeing you in the cc again!
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey chair, yea at this point its more creating stuff within programs, so 3D modelling, and then animating those things i make, im not sure yet, but later in degree i'll probably do some actual designing of programs or websites etc. but atm its all purely within programs... which is fun. hey maybe i'll work for runescape one day hah!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am

if you ever work for runescape don't repeat the climbing boots update Smile
Back to top Go down
shopgirl224
Warped Terrorbird
shopgirl224

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 pm

you nuuub, get back to rs, i've missed our fun chats =p
hope you enjoyed your free time Wink
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Sup shop!!!

yea cant wait to get bak into it. haha free time? my times been tough Wink

how bout u hmmm? or do i have to play again before u give anything away?
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 pm

ps i need to make new avatar picture... breaks my heart too much seeing my old red phat... shouldn't have sold it for a measly 160mil!! oh well im almost starting fresh when i play again... any one got a goal for me to tackle??
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:13 am

hi exar. wb man... nest will have changed a lot since you were last here lol!

ill try rank your forum account to a gen im not sure if i have the authority to do so though

and as for a goal.... im STILL 137 cb lol so you could still win the race Wink
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:46 pm

if only i had the charms Razz cus i'd definatly fork out the cash...

i think i might just dungeoneer to some sorta reasonable level. anyone keen to help? im only 24... but thats good enough to get going right? Smile

after that i give another 99 a crack
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:32 am

get lvl 80 dungeoneering (or 200k tokens) and buy a chaotic longsword... it will be the best thing you ever do
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:21 am

Welcome Back.
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 am

Are u messing with me weets? or is that a serious suggestion? cus it sounds good. i might just do it. thanks Smile so whats this chaotic longsword... ill look it up but whats ppls opinions??
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 am

Chaotic longsword is basically ags, but same speed as a whip.

It (naughty word) recks lol

^ Ahahahahaha at the censor.
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:40 pm

theres my goal then Smile sweet. dont need anything to train dungeoneering Smile

aww but its 2mil to repair it... idk if i can make 2mil in the 10hours it lasts Razz
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Chaotic Longsword - People compare it to a vesta longsword w/o a spec
Choatic Rapier - Somewhat unique but most comparable to a whip with better stats.
Pick your own poison Wink
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am

lol are you joking exar? at your cb 1m an hour isnt out of the question.

and it dosnt degrade anywhere near as fast as you would think because its 10 hours in COMBAT... so it only degrades whilst your attacking a monster
Back to top Go down
burn samora
Harpie Bug Swarm
burn samora

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:15 am

im glad ur back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQ5KhfdVJQ
Exar_Kun
Turoth
Exar_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 am

haha, tru tru weets. i can see its uses... i forgot how easy it was to make money Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?? he's back again?   Are you serious?? he's back again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you serious?? he's back again?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next