The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?

Go down 
+3
weets
Fumatore0
Barca
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? Empty
PostSubject: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 am

I dont like to kill the saradomin spritual mages and want to kill mages from the other gods. So shall i kill arma, bandos or zamorak mages. BTW im going to range the mages.
Back to top Go down
Fumatore0
Harpie Bug Swarm
Fumatore0

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:04 am

If you're going to range the mages then i think arma mages are the best for you because then you wont have any trouble with other people killing your mages while you are on a task.
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior
weets

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 am

always zammy mages imo... they cut like butter
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 am

kk ty for the advice rabbit
Back to top Go down
peashout
Night Spider
peashout

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:46 am

I have to agree with Weets, for almost every slayer task I have of mage, I always always go for Zammy Mages
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Why do you guys go zammy mages? Do they have less def or something? And i will also lose all of my pray points when i enter zamoraks fortress.
Back to top Go down
Fumatore0
Harpie Bug Swarm
Fumatore0

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 am

Whenever i do mages task i try to keep it to once a day so i can use fally shield 3 for the prayer restore option when i enter zammy fortress. And why we mostly choose zammy mages is i think because they have a better boot drop rate i think, or atleast thats what i have experienced and heard.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 am

Sounds weard that some gods drop more boots then others, but i belive you.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn
Phoenix
Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:45 am

well trying it out myself:

saradomin and zammy mages are easier to kill, with zammy mages being grouped together outside the boss room so there's about 3-4 to kill.

saradomin mages are kindof spread out a bit more, so.. yeah.

bandos mages are a pain. dont bother. they have about 10x more hp than zammy mages lol Mad

arma mages...the only way you can kill them I S range them...but then again they also have a lot more hp.

bearing in mind that if you do range, you can't really wear prossy as it has negative range bonuses, and you'll find that you need a lot more prayer potions for the task.

conclusion: meleeing them in prossy > ranging them (;

x
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 am

OK ty for the advice cheers
Back to top Go down
burn samora
Harpie Bug Swarm
burn samora

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 am

well i like to tell zammy mage's are freaking eazy to kill with range just like the sara's ones

but the only problem is they are not battling other monsters also not the bandos ones or arma's

unless like the sara mage's are best to kill if u kill only the one's that are in battle so u can keep some food or prayer just call like whatever you want to say, even bolts u can keep if they life points are low cause of battle damage Very Happy

but dont forget arma mage's are maybe have higer chance rate on d boots but they hit more harder then the sara's, bandos's or zammys i heard even if u turn protect mage on ur prayer if fast drained and u maybe wont hit hard at them then Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQ5KhfdVJQ
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Proletariat
Banshee
Proletariat

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:01 pm

I perfer zammy mages because there is usually people camping the saradomin ones.
Back to top Go down
burn samora
Harpie Bug Swarm
burn samora

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 am

it could be good wat ur saying but u waste prayer potions then and if the task is fail u wasted them for noting Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQ5KhfdVJQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?   Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arma, Bandos or Zamorak mages?
Page 1 of 1