The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?

Go down 
+9
Slasher mon
charmed696
peashout
RS-ZamoraK0
Fumatore0
pepsi
Roving bob
Merondon
Romes
13 posters
AuthorMessage

What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Seeing as I didn't really have much of an opportunity to prepare for Bonus XP Weekend as I didn't anticipate getting to play until next week, I think I did fairly well for myself over the 5 hours I ended up playing with multipliers. I ended up attaching air orbs to battlestaves for some crafting experience (Leveled from 75-78) at the 2.7 multiplier; fortunately I already had the supplies in hand. I also Runecrafted for three levels at ZMI (64-67) which took the large majority of my time (down to the 1.5 multiplier). I had some cadantine and whiteberries saved up for Super Defense potions and gained about 40k xp there, as well (no level though). Oh, and one fletch level.

So that's +3 to Crafting, +3 to Runecrafting and +1 to Fletching.

How did you do over the weekend?

Last edited by Paper Chair on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romes
Killerwatt
Romes

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 pm

I had alot of things planned actually, but I only was able to skill for about....eh...30 min. ish lol.
Apparently im addicted to Slayer, go figure.

In the end I was able to get through
-2 painful agility levels (64-66, pathetic!)
-300k ish slayer exp! *Licks lips* Finally able to get ice stryewyrms cheers
-Around 300k HP (yes it is Hp, it was and always will be!)
-And 96-almost 98 defence

Wasnt really what I planned on doing but it was well worth it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Merondon
Warped Tortoise
Merondon

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Summoning all the way for me (almost at least, I did one measly agility level after sum was done before I gave up and went back to slaying) and I'm very happy with the outcome of my weekend.

Ended up getting 19 summoning levels (74-93) with a bit over 3.6m exp coming from bonus.

It was a fun weekend but I hope Jagex realises making this a frequent event would be very bad, at least the way it is set up right now. The fact that I could get so much "free" exp in summoning when others have spent countless hours collecting charms doesn't seem right to me. Just my bonus exp equals ~8272 crims making Steel Titans (so more if you want levels with it, assuming you don't make Talon Beasts) or ~4596 blue charms making Geyser Titans.

However I do belive it is a good thing they are trying out different things, exp weekends exists in other mmos so it's only natural that they try one in Runescape sooner or later. I just hope they agree with me that it doesn't suit Runescape and that they will keep this a one time thing.
Back to top Go down
Roving bob
Molanisk
Roving bob

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 pm

i got 62-73 summoning Very Happy

and romes you think your pathetic with 2 agil lvls lol i got 65-66 and gave up even though i was planning for 70 Razz
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:50 pm

80-89 summoning first (80-88 was in 59 minutes woot!)
59-66 construction
63-64 herb lol
and I think thats it
Back to top Go down
Fumatore0
Harpie Bug Swarm
Fumatore0

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:18 am

83-86 summoning
89-90 strength
96-97 defence

Thats about it for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
RS-ZamoraK0
Cave Bug
RS-ZamoraK0

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Runecrafting

I trained summoning 2 days before jagex said about bonus xp weekend(trained 79-88) No
Back to top Go down
peashout
Night Spider
peashout

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 pm

herb ftw!

saved a few mills that day, love it!
Back to top Go down
charmed696
Wall Beast
charmed696

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 am

i missed it cheers
Back to top Go down
Slasher mon
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:33 pm

i got 52-69 summoning then i slayed i think. i woodcutted a little bit and went to bandos.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 am

55-58 Farming
89-91 Agility
I wasn't really planning on doing farming, but since the patches are so close to the Agility course i figured, "Hell, why not?" I only used the fruit tree patch and the wood tree patch in the Gnome Stronghold. Then as far as I cared, it was agility all the way through for a total of 20 hours for me. Needless to say I felt like a zombie after that pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
7z10
Molanisk
7z10

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 am

i got 900k crafting xp Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 pm

I got nice attack and slayer xp
Back to top Go down
sammo9999
Gelatinnous Abomination

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:31 am

I leveled summoning, got 89 Smile
Back to top Go down
Its A Twap
Cave Crawler
Its A Twap

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:07 am

i got 70 attack... forgot what from... and uuuummmmmmmm.... then i started training strength... i think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?   What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did YOU level for Bonus XP weekend?
Page 1 of 1