The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Santa 2018

Go down 
+6
Conc Blast
satan devil4
saraslays
Hopalong
slasherpike
Olmara
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Hey all! It's that time of year again...
santa rendeer santa rendeer santa

Once again Slayer Nest is hosting a clan Secret Santa!
As per the usual format, please fill in the following to sign up to participate and help your secret gift-giver come up with some ideas...
As a guideline, I'd say gifts valued around 5-10m, please. Though if you want to be extra generous, go ahead I love you

Current RSN (please edit this if you decide to change your name between the time you post and the time you receive your gift):
What Timezone/Country do you live in?:
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape:
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M):
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?:
Favourite skill:
Favourite item:
Favourite colour:
Favourite food:
Favourite pastime in RuneScape:
Confirm that you will remain active during this event to make sure your partner receives their gift (Yes/No):
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either:

cheers
You have until the 15th of December to sign up. On the 16th, I'll start sending out names so PLEASE keep an eye on your SNOF inbox or Discord messages after that point. After that, gifts can be given as soon as you like!
Back to top Go down
slasherpike
Gelatinnous Abomination

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Current RSN (please edit this if you decide to change your name between the time you post and the time you receive your gift): Slasherpike
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: GMT - England
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Crafting (90 hours of ithell harps kek)
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Crafting
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: A life, and divine charges
Favourite skill: Dungeoneering
Favourite item: Nox staff
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite food: Nuggies
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: Not maxing and running the Galactic Chinporium
Confirm that you will remain active during this event to make sure your partner receives their gift (Yes/No): Yes
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either: Discord
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Current RSN: Hopalong
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: PST (UTC-8 )
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Combats
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Overload Salve supplies eventually
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: Surprise me
Favourite item: Zaros Godsword Very Happy
Favourite food: Fettucini Alfredo
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: AFKing at Castle Wars for 300+ hours.
Confirm that you will remain active during this event to make sure your partner receives their gift (Yes/No): Yes.
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either: AOL (either)

Last edited by Hopalong on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Posting on behalf of Shippo

Current RSN: mr shippo will be changed back to shippo665 in few days
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: usa texas time zone not sure what it is
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: current combat and slayer
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): divine charges, sharks , rocktails
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: divine charges
Favourite skill: slayer
Favourite item: staff of sliske
Favourite colour: blue
Favourite food: wings
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: listening to bud complain about durrs
Confirm that you will remain active during this event to make sure your partner receives their gift (Yes/No): yes
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either: discord
Back to top Go down
saraslays
Rockslug
saraslays

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Current RSN (please edit this if you decide to change your name between the time you post and the time you receive your gift): CrudeHumor
What Timezone/Country do you live in?:PST
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Just afking Dwogres
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Aggro pots, and Divine Charges
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: Aggro pots, and Divine Charges
Favourite skill: Dont really have on
Favourite item:Sunglasses
Favourite colour: Purple
Favourite food: Ramen
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: Afking Dwogres
Confirm that you will remain active during this event to make sure your partner receives their gift (Yes/No): Yes
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either:Discord
Back to top Go down
satan devil4
Crawling Hand
satan devil4

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 5:24 am

Current RSN: Satan Devil4 - Never have, Never will change!
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: UK
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Slayer at the moment, but i'm on that very slow road to 5.4B
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Surprise me
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10B what would it be?: Ice Dye
Favourite skill: Slayer
Favourite item: Ice Dye / BNS
Favourite food: Miller and Carter steak/burger
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: Becoming a member just to pick flax...
Confirm that you will remain active during this event to make sure your partner receives their gift (Yes/No): Of course!
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either: Discord please!
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Current RSN: Conc Blast
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: EST
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Boss collections
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Can always use potions/food
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: 9999999 gp
Favourite skill: Magic
Favourite item: Auto Stick
Favourite color: Blue
Favourite food: Wings
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: killing things until they give me stuff
Confirm that you will remain active during this event to make sure your partner receives their gift (Yes/No): Yup
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either: No preference
Back to top Go down
Triangle
Cave Crawler

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:14 am

Current RSN: Triangle
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: +2 gametime
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: None really
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Combination runes!
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: Uhhh.. I could just buy it anyway? Lots of runes or triangle sandwiches I guess
Favourite item: Clue scroll elite
Favourite colour: Blue, green, cyan... Impossible!
Favourite food: Food
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: Fishing
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either: Discord would be better
Back to top Go down
Snook
Cave Crawler

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Current RSN: Snook
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: EST
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Slayer
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): N/A
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?:
Favourite item: Blood necklace shard, Cinderbane gloves
Favourite colour: Red
Favourite food: BBQ
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: Movie nights in Teamspeak!
Back to top Go down
Greekwrath
Crawling Hand

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Current RSN: GreekWrath
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: Greece UTC+2
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Divinataion
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Mahogany planks for construction
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: My life
Favourite item: Luck of the Dwarves
Favourite colour: Gray
Favourite food: Mousaka
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: Getting my first 99
Back to top Go down
Qass
Banshee

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 4:38 am

Current RSN (please edit this if you decide to change your name between the time you post and the time you receive your gift): Qass
What Timezone/Country do you live in?: +2 game time
Skill you’re working on in RuneScape: Thieving
Are there any supplies that you are in dire need of? If so list them (preferably worth less than 10M): Not really
If there was one thing you could have that’s worth less than 10M what would it be?: Nothing comes to mind
Favourite skill: Prayer
Favourite item: Santa Hat
Favourite colour: Red
Favourite food: Rocktail soup
Favourite pastime in RuneScape: Chasing achievements
I would like to be messaged my secret giftee via SNOF/Discord/either: Either

Thank you for doing this olmy bounce
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 1:34 pm

HEY everyone should have their secret santas handed out now santa you can give your gifts as soon as you like! Preferably before the end of the year, please 😉 any questions just message me!
Back to top Go down
Greekwrath
Crawling Hand

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Best Santa   Secret Santa 2018 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Best Santa santa  wildly surpassing the fat one with the red clothes and the reindeer rendeer  rendeer Thanks again CrudeHumor!

Secret Santa 2018 Crudes10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Santa 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2018   Secret Santa 2018 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa 2018
Page 1 of 1