The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlayerNest CC Rank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sf Brave
Mogre

SlayerNest CC Rank Empty
PostSubject: SlayerNest CC Rank   SlayerNest CC Rank EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure if this the right section for the nature of this post..anyway..

So as you may know my account 'Sf Brave' ..was hijacked...blah blah.. it also seems they left Slayer Nest CC.

Now, I do have an alternate account. Yes, it was one I also made, but I never really much used it until now.

My question(s) to you.

1. May I please join Slayer Nest on this 'new' account?

2. May I please retain the same rank (was silver star) on which the hijacker left my account?
- Above may cause some issues where I do not particularly have the "XP gain" needed for such said rank. That may be true, but given my past...9 months in this clan...if you look at the clan list..XP and ranks don't even match up appropriately. Just something to think about.
- Josh probably has somewhere on some excel document..my XP gain before I left...unless (hopefully not) it removed me ..when I left ..several days ago. I think I had somewhere of ..500M xp gain..cos I do have a G&A thread of like 1.1B XP and I do have 1.8B XP..with lots of updates..could track it that way..if really concerned.

3. Say I get approval or opinions of yes and no, will that deter my chances of ranking up (starting at silver star) in the future?
- I'm not sure..depends on how the future unfolds. Sure I'll be gaining XP..just not at the same rate as you lot.. RIP gains. :c
- The gains for gold would be...a lot as a low level, am not sure if I'd have to reach all of 500M ..I can't remember what I calculated it as ...off just pure XP gains.

Those questions and notes are just some things I had in mind...hopefully get some replies!

Please let me know etc, if you agree or disagree that I should be able to join on my alternate account as same rank.

Thanks
Sf Brave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
PrimalMoose
Spiritual Warrior
PrimalMoose

SlayerNest CC Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlayerNest CC Rank   SlayerNest CC Rank EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:40 am

To answer the questions Smile

1. I've re-invited and ranked back up to captain (silver star).

2. ^

3. One of the gens will have to answer that since I'm not involved with those discussions Razz

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

SlayerNest CC Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlayerNest CC Rank   SlayerNest CC Rank EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:05 am

You earned the rank, no reason you shouldn't keep it. Since you're practically starting from scratch, I'm all for a temporary hold on your rank to keep it from falling if that's an issue while you get back on your feet.

Glad you're still around!
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

SlayerNest CC Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlayerNest CC Rank   SlayerNest CC Rank EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 8:22 am

Ur nawt able to get the old acc back?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

SlayerNest CC Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlayerNest CC Rank   SlayerNest CC Rank EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 6:31 pm

1. Yes

2. Yes, I archived it just as a precaution before your acc left the cc.

3. It shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SlayerNest CC Rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlayerNest CC Rank   SlayerNest CC Rank Empty

Back to top Go down

SlayerNest CC Rank
Page 1 of 1