The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna know how to kick ass fast?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conc Blast
Bloodveld

Wanna know how to kick ass fast? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna know how to kick ass fast?   Wanna know how to kick ass fast? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:07 pm

When I set up the original SN raid team, I told a bunch of people I'd write a DPS guide on the basics. It fell through, and I suck at that kind of thing. But, I hope everyone's seen this:

This guy beat me to IFB by like a week or so and knows his stuff. He also happens to be an awesome guide writer. He covers more in that than I could in an hour.

If you want a summary/TL;DR: get comfortable with a hotkey set up, do some slayer/KBD, move to QBD/GWD, then start camping Helwyr. When you can do Helwyr without food, you're ready to learn how to bomb tank rago and base tank raids.

So if you're uncomfortable with breaking out of revolution/queuing and getting into tougher and more profitable PvM, watch this video. It assumes a few basic things, like setting up comfortable hotkeys, having the dexterity to use the mouse and keyboard independently, and knowing (roughly) what specific abilities do.

Try it out, if you have any questions, ask away. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

Wanna know how to kick ass fast? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna know how to kick ass fast?   Wanna know how to kick ass fast? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:40 am

Who needs hotkeys when you can click on all your abilities. Frees up one hand for eating chips while bossing. Wink
Back to top Go down

Wanna know how to kick ass fast?
Page 1 of 1