The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm doing a charity run!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birch
Harpie Bug Swarm
Birch

I'm doing a charity run! Empty
PostSubject: I'm doing a charity run!   I'm doing a charity run! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:32 am

On the 21st August I will be taking part in the Tough Mudder 10 mile run for Help For Heros. If you haven't heard of Tough Mudder before it's a 10 mile run through mud, water and all kinds of obstacles including high walls, water jumps, swings, slides and so much more. It's not a race like many other runs and teamwork to get through obstacles is highly encouraged. It's basically just an excuse to get muddy for a day while supporting a great charity.

I've paid a little over £100 to do this which goes straight to the charity and although that's already a fantastic amount I'm looking to raise a little bit more if I can. If anyone here wants to support me and donate a little bit that would be appreciated so much but if not then I get to share this awesome experience with you.

If you want to check out what it actually looks like you can check out these videos: 1, 2

Ma link

Help For Heroes if you want to know what they're about.

Thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fleo
Gelatinnous Abomination

I'm doing a charity run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm doing a charity run!   I'm doing a charity run! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Sounds fun. I've done the Canadian equivalent called Mud Hero and was a blast.
Back to top Go down

I'm doing a charity run!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: General-
Jump to: