The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invention Spreadsheet

Go down 
+3
Feebas
VegIsHawt
MikeyzDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

Invention Spreadsheet Empty
PostSubject: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:30 am

Don't move the thread this time.

Post what you find. Veg or I will add it in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j0QHI2vtfiXkLKY6LbeYafcK1Bz_HkE8DPVKVeQO2oI/edit#gid=782076758

Mostly need exp for weapon/armor for monsters killed. Armor appears to be 2/3 the weapon exp. If I'm up to it, I'll edit a short guide/detailed results for 99 and 120 but I gotta train the damn skill, too.
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:32 am

Best way to train now is to make augmentors.  Before level 27, you can only get level 5 weapon.  This will get you 108k exp once you dismantle.  Because you will barely use this weapon, just do something cheap, a black salamander.  Then once you get lvl 10 weapon, start doing a crystal staff augment and go camp Ganodermic beasts if you can.  This is over 6m gp/hr and you will level your staff in 2-3 hours for 540k exp.  If you want more exp, do ganodermic tops as well, but this will be costly.  Once you get to level 45, you can do legs.  Augment ganodermic legs and continue.  Bring notepaper.  Pick up all boots/gloves.  Use demonhorn/bonecrusher/soul split.  If you do not have soul split, use safespots because they are fat as hell.

I had a cannon on me but did not use it for this.  This was a 1 hour trip. Worth about 7m gp.
Invention Spreadsheet 04cb8bf73725409bda1d98d26324a894

Augmentor (45 Base parts, 45 Tensile parts, 45 Flexible parts, 8 Enhancing components, 7 Powerful components and varying amounts of divination energy dependent on the type used)

Base parts - white knight store, buy hilt stuff/shield.  If impatient, royal/ascension bolts.
Tensile - yew sheildbow
Flexible - see Powerful
Enhancing - buy 600 slayer gems per day, 300 from canifis and 300 from taverly.  turn into slayer rings and dismantle them.  You get enough for 7 augments a day this way.
Powerful - Pouches, moss titans were good last I saw.  Try finding a lvl 75+ pouch that costs under 6k, or do some yak/steel scrolls.

When you do slayer rings, you will get precious parts as well.  Buy red salamanders (5k or so each) and break them down for dexstrous.  Simple components can be found doing gold bars.  You can make 2-3 siphons a day and they sell for over 2m each at the moment and this takes under 30 minutes.

Cost of an augment:
100k for base/450k if bolts
100k for tensile
600k for powerful
free for enhancing
black sally = 10k, crystal weapons = 900k

Lasts 2 hours if good at ganos, so 12m GP made from an augmented weapon
Profit = 10m gp and 540k invention exp in 2 hours

Cost of equipment siphon
400k for dexstrous
30k for gold bars
free for precious

Profit = ~4m/day

Last edited by VegIsHawt on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feebas
Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:33 am

Can a mod please move this to runescape discussion?

Misplaced threads like these really clutter these active forums, and hide the real topics that ACTUALLY belong in 'General'.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Feebas
Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:55 am

Why did you make a new thread?

Use this one
https://slayernest.forumotion.com/t3345-invetion-spreadsheet
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:21 am

People couldn't post on it. Also, harder to see this.
Back to top Go down
Feebas
Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 am

Barca wrote:
Why did you make a new thread?

Use this one
https://slayernest.forumotion.com/t3345-invetion-spreadsheet

This.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 am

MikeyzDragon wrote:
People couldn't post on it. Also, harder to see this.
What do you mean? There are no requirements to post in that subforum?
Back to top Go down
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern
Venoxulous

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:58 am

I don't know if this helps your compilation or if it's even accurate... Maybe take a random couple out of the list and test, if 2-3 accurate at random, I imagine all are.

Anyway you might have seen this yourselves, but do with it what you will Very Happy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w_5oWjBwtnxzrjeofOO7sB9VDWZOoYxNO4EJEzA7C-o/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:47 pm

Loot from 10k airuts
Invention Spreadsheet N5H7D
Invention Spreadsheet N5H9r
Back to top Go down
titchy grenwall
Cave Bug
titchy grenwall

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Ice strykes task gave me about 54 exp per kill on a 2h weapon
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:51 am

VegIsHawt wrote:
Loot from 10k airuts
Invention Spreadsheet N5H7D
Invention Spreadsheet N5H9r

nice
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix
VegIsHawt

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invention Spreadsheet   Invention Spreadsheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Invention Spreadsheet
Page 1 of 1