The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Something About ECO!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roarke-sama
Crawling Hand

Do Something About ECO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Do Something About ECO!!!   Do Something About ECO!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm getting really tired of him. Okay? So I'm playing around and I call him a derp head. He says to not call him a slur. I say really? I end up getting kicked for saying "period much" after he tells me to F off. I WILL NOT RESPECT SOMEONE WHO BEHAVES LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD AND TREATS ME LIKE SOMEONE INFERIOR. RANK OR NOT, WE ARE EQUAL.

I demand something to be done about this. I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG AND I GOT KICKED. I ASSUME CONC KICKED ME. THIS WAS WRONG.
Back to top Go down
Olmara
Molanisk
Olmara

PostSubject: Re: Do Something About ECO!!!   Do Something About ECO!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:06 pm

I'm not sure whether this one is a troll or not?

Eco just takes some getting used to, don't be an ass and he's fine.
Back to top Go down
Roarke-sama
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Do Something About ECO!!!   Do Something About ECO!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:15 pm

No, this isn't a troll. He was being a complete jerk for no reason -- that's exactly what happened.
Back to top Go down
Feebas
Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Do Something About ECO!!!   Do Something About ECO!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Has this encounter with Eco breached the US Constitution in any way? If it hasn't, then I can't really take this seriously.
Back to top Go down
budlightlyme
Basilisk
budlightlyme

PostSubject: Re: Do Something About ECO!!!   Do Something About ECO!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Feebas wrote:
Has this encounter with Eco breached the US Constitution in any way? If it hasn't, then I can't really take this seriously.

Why would you take us constitution seriously, they don't give your sheep wives equal rights either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Something About ECO!!!   Do Something About ECO!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Something About ECO!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Complaints/Rants-
Jump to: