The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum post ranks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:10 pm

I wish to request that the post rank tier thingy be posted. This is so that we may see at what post count one must be to achieve the next rank. Smile
Back to top Go down

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:11 pm

I believe this is to what you are referring...

Forum post ranks Herevi10
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:44 am

Thank you kindly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:19 am

We should add new slayer monsters to this, like airuts, edimmu, etc...
And i think 3 barcaranks is a bit too much, get rid of the 2 noob ones Razz
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:03 am

I concur with Barca's suggestion.
Back to top Go down

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Give me a list of Slayer assignments you would like to see added and I'll see what I can do. Off the top of my head, I can think of the various ascension creatures, polypore creatures, airut and edimmu. What other slayer creatures are we missing?
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:14 pm

In the meantime I've moved the thread to the forums general section as it's no longer a help thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I went ahead and jotted down all the slayer creatures listed in the skill guide that are not present as a forum rank. I do not believe we require all of these.

Before digging into it, I would like to suggest that we start by removing the first 2 barca-ranks. I also wish to propose that we remove the ice cooler rank, as that is not a slayer monster, and replace it with rockslug (which happens to be between cave slime and desert lizard anyway so it fits).

99 Soulgazer
94 Lava strykewyrm
92 Airut
91 Mutated Jadinko male
90 Edimmu
88 Grifolapine
86 Mutated jadinko guard
82 Grifolaroo
81 Capsarius
81 Scutarius
81 Rorarius
81 Gladius
80 Mutated jadinko baby
76 Muspah
76 Nihil
71 Seeker
67 Cresbot
61 'Rum'-pumped crab
59 Wild jade vine
57 Mutated Zygomite
51 Phoenix
41 Night spider
20 Rockslug
1 Gelatinnous abomination
Back to top Go down

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Okay, so as to make this a bit easier to visualize, I've gone ahead and added the creatures Villi has suggested to the ranks list. I replaced Cresbot with Automaton, as Cresbot refers to the pet. I have also replaced the ice cooler with Rockslug. Here is what the list now looks like.  Keep in mind that the post numbers are arbitrary and can be changed per your suggestions.

Forum post ranks List10
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:25 am

Huh, weird that they're referred to as cresbots in the skill guide then. scratch

Since the ascension creatures are all on the same slayer level, maybe we could order them from weakest to strongest? Rorarius -> Capsarius -> Gladius -> Scutarius. Although it's debatable if rorarius or capsarius is the weakest.

Perhaps we could also change the Barca one to 10k post count so that Barca actually has it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:19 am

Barca's goals are over the roof Wink

Keep Barca occupied for a while :p
Back to top Go down
Evelyn
Phoenix
Evelyn

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Here's a post to add to my count for this!
Back to top Go down

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Changed the order of the ascension minions to align with Villi's suggestion, above.
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 am

Good stuff! Your admin skills are legendary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum post ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum post ranks   Forum post ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum post ranks
Page 1 of 1