The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion

Go down 
+4
Barca
Phonixz
Villiama
Mr Mad Lion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Mad Lion
Gelatinnous Abomination

The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion Empty
PostSubject: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:41 am

Hey guys! I'm siked to finally be on the forums with you guys!

A little bit about myself, I'm currently 7 days from my 20th birthday and I've been playing runescape for (at time of post on my account according to hans, 827 days until 10years) about 8years. I have a part time job which I work all year round, go to university from sept-april, and enjoy playing games/runescape/drinking.
First some history on this account.
This account was my earliest account that I can remember ever making. I made it and played for maybe a couple of years on/off (remember this is 8yrs old and I only have 48days as of this moment typing) and then I was a kid in the stages of making lots of different accounts. I made them all, ended up either abandoned or becoming a main then forgotten/switched to a new account. In the end I stuck to one Oh Soo Hawt, this is when I joined the slayer nest community Very Happy! This was maybe 2010? He got banned last summer around a month from now this time for botting. I then made another account and played until mid febuary on it before switching back to this long forgotten account.
Now the recent ventures.
I've been playing this account since the week before bxp. I decided to switch to this from my other alt after remembering about this account and learning how difficult a new account was from scratch after soo long Razz. At that time it had around 1120 total. I now have 1787 total with 101dung at 165 combat. I'm very pleased with my progress since then and am currently racing this nub called Good Clown Wink. He thinks he's got me but just wait my buddy I'll sneak up like a snake!

Anyways guys, I've met a few of you (I suck at warbands and have a tendancy to afk at times) but I hope we can all be friends Razz I'm pretty carefree most of the time and don't mind doing whatever as long as it's not too boring aha soo if you want to hit me up on the game! I'm usually on most days and have a decent understanding of the game, soo feel free to drop a question if it goes unanswered Smile.
Hope to be chatting abit on the forums, I love you guys <3 Slayer Nest forever
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:36 am

Mr Mad Lion wrote:
In the end I stuck to one Oh Soo Hawt

So that's who you are! You did seem vaguely familiar. Smile

Oh and on the point about hoping we could all be friends. I do not think that's possible. How could you hope for something that has already happened? Wink

Last edited by Villiama on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:22 am

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:32 am

I know you! Welcome  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Cream
Turoth
Cream

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:54 am

Welcome <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:40 am

I know you too! Welcome to the snof!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 pm

welcome to snof!@!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Welcome back to RS and Welcome to SNOF Very Happy

Hope to catch you in game sometimes :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion   The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion Empty

Back to top Go down

The king makes his roar -Mr Mad Lion
Page 1 of 1