The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Souloflies is here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Of Lies
Gelatinnous Abomination

Souloflies is here! Empty
PostSubject: Souloflies is here!   Souloflies is here! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:51 am

Hello guys!

Souloflies is here. Atm Kreftdjur in game but in 20 days i will change to Souloflies witch i have on almost all my games. I do have that name on another account so i know that it is vaible and no one else can take it. I joined this forum for a year or two ago because of that my great real life friend barca was a member here. He always had fun with the clan so i decided to join here to. But something happened. I don't know what. But here i am back again. I am right now a skiller but will turn into a "normal" acount later today or this week. I have a total of 1474 lvs and of those 59 is slayer and not a single 99 so far. I have banked 3 99s, smithing, construction and prayer.

I do have a youtube channel also named souloflies were you can find progress videos atm. Later on there will be other videos too. I will post a new video later today.

hopefully cya all in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stormy III
Cave Bug

PostSubject: Re: Souloflies is here!   Souloflies is here! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:20 am

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time with us all!

If you don't know already, you may wish to bear in mind that your username remains unavailable 35 days after changing it (so, if you change your Souloflies account now, it would take 35 days to change Kreftdjur to Souloflies). If you knew already, then great  Very Happy 

Welcome to the slayer nest and snof.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Souloflies is here!   Souloflies is here! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 pm

Welcome to the slayer nest official forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Souloflies is here!   Souloflies is here! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Soul Of Lies
Gelatinnous Abomination

PostSubject: Re: Souloflies is here!   Souloflies is here! EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:55 am

Stormy III wrote:
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time with us all!

If you don't know already, you may wish to bear in mind that your username remains unavailable 35 days after changing it (so, if you change your Souloflies account now, it would take 35 days to change Kreftdjur to Souloflies). If you knew already, then great  Very Happy 

Welcome to the slayer nest and snof.

ye i know now. Got desperate when i changed name so i mailed jagex and they told me that my other ac have souloflies as a reserv if i change my mind and want it back.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stitie
Killerwatt

PostSubject: Re: Souloflies is here!   Souloflies is here! EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Welcome to the nest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souloflies is here!   Souloflies is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Souloflies is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Members-
Jump to: