The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snof thread eatíng monster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

Snof thread eatíng monster Empty
PostSubject: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:08 am

Heya, I would just like to suggest that we increase the default timer for when threads on snof are erased due to inactivity. Or perhaps disable it entirely. Of course I have no idea if this is even possible.

The timer is good for the events section though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 am

Villiama wrote:
Heya, I would just like to suggest that we increase the default timer for when threads on snof are erased due to inactivity. Or perhaps disable it entirely. Of course I have no idea if this is even possible.

The timer is good for the events section though. Razz
It's good for most forums that we have it activated on tbh.  Which threads are the ones you want to be saved?  I can move them to the Archive.
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 pm

ehhhhhhhh I don't really see an issue with it currently, takes ages for threads to be gone
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 am

Oh no threads in particular. I'm just concerned for those who've put in a lot of work and effort into making a guide, a really big drop/slayer log or something similar and then quit for some time. They could return to find that their efforts have vanished.  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 am

Villiama wrote:
Oh no threads in particular. I'm just concerned for those who've put in a lot of work and effort into making a guide, a really big drop/slayer log or something similar and then quit for some time. They could return to find that their efforts have vanished.  Neutral 

Seeing as I haven't made any guides, this feeling might not be shared by guide-makers, but most of the guides on here (if not all of them) are pre-eoc, so its not like they're all that useful anyway. boss fights are pretty much all different from when the guides were written, and most ppl don't need to go look up a guide when the nest can tell you "just use drygs and tetsu and youll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:48 am

I gor a completelly different question: I noticed that lots of old pictures from my slayer Log disappeared, I just want to know if there is any site which will host my uploaded pictures for longer period of time?
Just because I can't find all the pictures and log just isn't the same without pictures :p
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:28 pm

Ziksy wrote:
I gor a completelly different question: I noticed that lots of old pictures from my slayer Log disappeared, I just want to know if there is any site which will host my uploaded pictures for longer period of time?
Just because I can't find all the pictures and log just isn't the same without pictures :p

I don't think that is an issue with how long the pictures were there. All of my pictures are still on this forum and I have been posting since 2009
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Via which website do you upload photos/data?

I use local website, and pictures (anywhere) will disappear after certain time frame.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:55 am

Ziksy wrote:
Via which website do you upload photos/data?

I use local website, and pictures (anywhere) will disappear after certain time frame.

Cheers!

The forums has a built in one, www.servimg.com
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Cheers! I need to make profile or anything?
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Ziksy wrote:
Cheers! I need to make profile or anything?

Yeah you need to make an account but images stay there forever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snof thread eatíng monster   Snof thread eatíng monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Snof thread eatíng monster
Page 1 of 1