The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom Sykes introduces himself.

Go down 
+3
Ziksy
Phonixz
Ninja Sykes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Sykes
Crawling Hand

Tom Sykes introduces himself. Empty
PostSubject: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:33 am

Hello.

i joined Slayer Nest few months ago, but just registered to this, what looks to be, great official forum! Smile

My RS career started about 8 years ago, but than after about a year or so i quited and been on and off... and now i'm back for real. I do bassicaly everything game can offer me; skills, minigames, quests, you name it (well i never really did pvp).

Even tho i know some things about the game itself, i'm still big noob, so dont be suprised if i come up with silly question but even simple yes or no will be much appreciated. My experience with nest fc is very good, people are friendly and helpful and i hope to learn as much as posible from you. study 

That would be that, hope we get along well and have some good times together.

Cheers!

P.s: if anyone wondered my name is the name of my idol, world superbike champion Smile
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:50 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Welcome Smile (Dobrodošel!)

If you enjoy Slayer Nest as much as it looks you do, join the Clan and help with Citadel! Wink

Good introduction btw; and if you need help with anything, shoot your questions in FC , people will usually have will and knowledge to help you out Razz
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:49 pm

welcome to the forums, they are even better than you think!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern
Venoxulous

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:30 am

Welcome Smile

Don't worry about appearing to be noob, the FC will answer most questions you can think of, provided someone does know. But take me for example, I was slaying yesterday (I'm completionist cape) and I didn't know where to find birds lol! FC soon set me straight ^^

Anywho, welcome to Slayer Nest, I hope you have fun here
Back to top Go down
Ninja Sykes
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 am

thanks to all, for this nice welcome:)

FC + snof forums = epic knowledge base! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy cheers
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Venoxulous wrote:

I was slaying yesterday (I'm completionist cape) and I didn't know where to find birds lol! FC soon set me straight ^^

Sided with Arma...can't find birds...shame venub
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Chajak wrote:
Venoxulous wrote:

I was slaying yesterday (I'm completionist cape) and I didn't know where to find birds lol! FC soon set me straight ^^

Sided with Arma...can't find birds...shame venub

Even chickens are birds! You got 2 hanging out around Chicken lair statue @Zanaris too. Gl Slaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Sykes introduces himself.   Tom Sykes introduces himself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Sykes introduces himself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Members-
Jump to: