The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allow me to introduce myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wise Vanir
Gelatinnous Abomination

Allow me to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello!

I am Wise Vanir, one of the two groups of gods in Norse Mythology, the other being the Æsir.

Here is a little bit about the Vanir

"The Vanir are masters of sorcery and magic. They are also widely recognized for their talent to predict the future"

While I cannot predic the future (not yet at least) I am (or will be) a very skilled Mage, but i dont train just solely magic (can't really get by on magic alone in runescape).

The Vanir fight in a war against the Æsir, and in the end the two sides merge into one group of gods. In the end though we all succumb to The End of Things (see spoiler)

Spoiler:

This is just a noob account to help pass some time, who I really am though is a Secret (oooo I wonder who I am)
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer
Pholus

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Wise Vanir wrote:
(oooo I wonder who I am)

If you don't know who you are, you might need to get some help. But welcome to the forums  Razz 

True Fact: The Vanir are also a group of rogue Asgard living in the Pegasus Galaxy who splintered off in order to continue experimenting on humans #stargate

Back to top Go down
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern
Venoxulous

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:04 am

<- Resident mage, sorry! Smile
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Venoxulous wrote:
<- Resident mage, sorry! Smile

Don't worry Veno, the Vanir were not mages. They were just a fertility god that could see the future.
Back to top Go down
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern
Venoxulous

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:27 am

Fertility God? Sounds a little perverted if you ask me :L Who is this God? Russel Brand? O_o

Eheh on a serious note; That's something I've learned today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1