The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Turkey Soup
Jelly
Turkey Soup

Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! Empty
PostSubject: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Hey guys, Turkey here. I'm sorry i didn't really say anything about me stopping RS. But i was just thinking about Nest today and thought, i should post something on there. Unfortunately i quit RS about 5 months ago, i just didn't have any fun playing it anymore, i enjoyed EoC but 07 Scape just didn't enthrall me at all, then the RS3 beta came out and i just didn't get round to trying it out. I just couldn't be bothered with all of the change happening to RS, it was a perfect game and i don't know why they kept changing it so drastically. Anyway.... fast forward to today, over the last 5 months i have been practicing CoD BO2 competitively and I've found a team which I've been practicing with for a fair while now, so i'm continuing with pursuing competitive gaming, with hopes of getting sponsored by the end of October, after this upcoming LAN event. So guys, it was hard to quit RS, with all of the awesome times with you guys and the awesome 8 years of my childhood. So anyway guys, i wish you all the best, and i'd love to catch up with some of you in the future. - Sloshy.

Keep in contact with me:
Twitter:@iSloshy
Back to top Go down
Turkey Soup
Jelly
Turkey Soup

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Also, f you're interested about the CoD, i'll be playing in London the 26th to 27th of October at EGL. Should be live on twitch tv, ill tweet out if i'm on main stage.
Back to top Go down
Merondon
Warped Tortoise
Merondon

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Sad

CoD isn't exactly a game I follow (mostly dota 2 and sc2 for me) but it might be worth checking out when it's someone I internet-know.

Good luck anyhow, both in the tournament and getting a sponsor.
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Good luck with getting a sponsorship and whatever else you pursue in life!
Back to top Go down
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern
Venoxulous

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Goodluck with future endeavors Turkey, it's been fun!

If you happen to check back, do you Bo2 on Ps3 or X-box, i may give you an add ^.^
Back to top Go down
Turkey Soup
Jelly
Turkey Soup

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:21 pm

on the 360 - iSloshy
Back to top Go down
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern
Venoxulous

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:57 am

awwwh I'm not a 360 person ;p

Some others here may keep in contact with you through that though!

Do pop back sometime and say HI!
Back to top Go down
Merondon
Warped Tortoise
Merondon

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HbCkU_-cM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJZ3inF2EGc

Found a couple videos showing how to behave at CoD lan events, might wanna study them so you don't embarrass yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:06 am

Merondon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HbCkU_-cM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJZ3inF2EGc

Found a couple videos showing how to behave at CoD lan events, might wanna study them so you don't embarrass yourself.
these make me proud to be english
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!   Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for Turkey to actually say goodbye!
Page 1 of 1