The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't remember name of game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villiama
Dark Beast

Can't remember name of game Empty
PostSubject: Can't remember name of game   Can't remember name of game EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 pm

It's an old game I used to play on the computer but I can't remember the name of it. Perhaps someone may recognize it. Smile I'll try to describe it as best I can.

It's an old 2d game where you play as a young kid. His dog is suddenly kidnapped by some nasty, dark creatures. In order to get it back he goes into his tree house which is full of super-advanced technical gadgets and even a ship! Unfortunately after fighting through some of the lesser creatures he stumbles upon some big ones who eat his gun and helmet. Oh and you also climb a skeleton of a dinosaur.

After that you eventually get to some lake where there's a big, green meteorite in the bottom left of the screen. Touching it gives you meteorpowers! Razz You can now shoot green plasma-thingys which can instantly grow an apple into a full tree.

You come across a race of weird skin coloured people with wings who you befriend.

Any help would be nice. Smile As I recall I really enjoyed the game back when I played it.

(Inb4sonic's-the-name,-speed's-his-game joke)
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Can't remember name of game   Can't remember name of game EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:47 am

Buying help, 0gp each!
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Can't remember name of game   Can't remember name of game EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:05 am

Heart of Darkness
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Can't remember name of game   Can't remember name of game EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:32 am

That's it! Thank you so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mmoseppe
Basilisk
mmoseppe

PostSubject: Re: Can't remember name of game   Can't remember name of game EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:18 am

Heart of darkness indeed, it was a kelloggs game here in belgium <33
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Can't remember name of game   Can't remember name of game EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:50 am

mmoseppe wrote:
Heart of darkness indeed, it was a kelloggs game here in belgium <33
Same here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't remember name of game   Can't remember name of game Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't remember name of game
Page 1 of 1