The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) Empty
PostSubject: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:35 am

This may seem weird, but as I have a lot of time on my hands when I AFK training, I've decided to make a continuous journal entry of a fictitious character that has the same name as me.

This will be a Journal (i.e. diary) that records dates of this player as he goes through Runescape. There will be noobish moments, and many deaths.

I need some thoughts on this, as it is an idea that I literally thought up on the spot. And please, Barca, no spamming.
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:35 am

You have to forgive the text. It's slightly hard to read, I know. But I did the best I could!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Number 1

I have finally become what is so-called a 'Player'. Yes, it seems rather dashing for a name, and each of these.. 'Player's.. has to have a unique and individual username. Of course, choosing was difficult. Not everyone can have the same name. So what I had decided on, and with many days of thought, is the name "Shirayuri". It is a peculiar name, is it not?

My first day has begun, and after slaughtering many trolls and bypassing what is known as the tutorial, I am on my way to train and skill. But first, I must head to the Grand Exchange to earn something called Gold. I somehow wish to collect this item, and do not know why, but apparently it helps with Runescape as a whole.

I reached the Grand Exchange, and killed quite a few trees and goblins on the way. This produced a rather full inventory of nothing but useless, decayed bones and rotting logs. Believe it or not, however as I did not, it sold instantaneously, giving me my first stack of this Gold.

With this brilliant idea of mine, I decided to buy bronze armour. It is a seemingly amazing set of metal that blocks damage and gives me health. Exciting stuff, I may say!

With the leftover cash (not very much), I managed to pull out a bronze two-handed blade. It deals quite the damage to the foe, and it is rather neat-looking and such. I loved it immediately, and decided to call it "Gerchury Constantine Cornelius III". It was my father's name.

I slid all of the equipment on, which was a tight fit (mmf!), and prepared to fight. But then the question appeared, exactly what shall I fight? I looked around at other players and listened to their conversations. I couldn't interpret them that amazingly, but here's what I heard. (Strange jibber if you ask me)

"Oo kewl. Phat up by 1m?! My bnk up nao!"

"I need 1m!!!"

"Pl0x! Give meh yu soul!"

"I heard cows are good xp."

With that last comment, I decided upon cows. I opened my spellbook, which I had neatly tucked into my toolbelt, and teleported to the place called Lumbridge.

Hmph. The cows were littered with people who mercilessly slaughtered them with no effort at all. I pity those poor beasts, I really did. But mercy was not on my mind. I soon joined these cowkillers on my conquest to become stronger.

Diary #1 ~~~~~~~

Last edited by Lytt on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am

Entry Number 2

The cows were eventually no more. The beasts were the easiest creatures to deal with in runescape that I have ever seen. What's more, they drop something called 'cowhide'. Maybe it's valuable?

Turns out that I met someone today. He was a fool, I admit, but he was wearing one of the most amazing armour sets in Runescape. What was it... Tunva? Bah, who cares.

Turns out that this.. Specimen.. Was linked to a greater cause. The greater cause was something that I had wished to do for a long time. Friends.

Yes, the man had friends. I was surprised due to his name. "Chajak". Sounds like a name that would scare people away if you ask me.

After I met the fool, I had to train some more.

------------Entry Number 2 Part 2-------------

So it turned out that the cowhides did sell! Remarkable!

I obtain 239 gold pieces for each of the blasted things. This amounts my cash pile to a massive 102,928 gold! I say massive, but Bob at Lumbridge has more, does he not? I've seem him partying at night, wasting that gold on more women than food, yet these people still give him more! The cretin!

Ah, I've drifted off topic again. Sorry about that.

As I was saying, I had amassed enough gold to buy myself a green set of armour. They call it adamant these days. I put the darn leadweight on and discovered that I still had nearly 80K gold to spend! Those cows sure are rich, aren't they?

Hmph. Well, it seems I should raise my skills some more.

Shirayuri, off.

(Combat Level: 61)
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:12 am

Entry Number 3

Ah, yes. Skilling. The worst thing I have ever done in my life.

Runescape seemed to be easy! Dear me, I was most certainly wrong!

I have been fishing for the past few hours, and even though I spent nearly a day (even though light in runescape in infinite) working on it, I come with no results.

Instead of doing that menial task, I shall work on woodcutting.

On a side note, it turns out that this.. Chajak.. has been pestering me all day. His speech, which has an absolutely awful slur to it, makes me want to run away and cry. Why is he still adventuring?!

Here are some examples. Learn english, mate!

"I se. So yur lyf iz not zat gud witout meh inzit? U newb."
- My reply: "What? I don't quite understand."
"Oo. U b dat typ of prsn, eh? I dn't lke it winz ppl b lyk dat. Newb."
"WTF."

Yes. My mindful speaking is reduced to hideous shambles whenever he does a long-distance call. Maybe I should delete him... No. Then I wouldn't have any friends.

Only interesting thing he has ever told me is about this fancy social group called Slayer Nest. He rambles on an on about it with his awful speech impediment, and it's hard to make out what it is. Currently, my understanding of it is that it is a business selling cabbages to feed dying hobos. Mmf.

Maybe I should lay off the potatos. They're giving me a headache.

Shirayuri, off.

(Combat Level: 61)
(Fishing Level: 43)
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:38 am

Entry Number 4

I've stopped skilling altogether. I daresay, it is nice with 64 woodcutting, as those yew trees are no task anymore to cut, but it does seem repetitive.

I had collected a massive amount of gold due to this thing called a Drop Party! Yes, it was marvelous! I picked up whatever I could, and managed away with 1,500,000 gold! Lady luck is upon me!

I did do some training combat-wise. I found that slayer master. What was his name, ah, no need. I do remember the hassle it was to find him in Burthorpe. They should remake that city. It's hideous.

Also, my friend, Chajak, has given me more information on this social group! I was wrong! It was not a business, but rather a.. Well.. social group? I thought I remembered writing that down somewhere...

Ah, but it is very massive! He didn't say anything about the cabbages, so I guess they still profit from Hobos. Maybe I shall sign up?

I did meet this other interesting fellow in Burthorpe! I don't understand how he has gotten every skill completely maxed, but it seems this man is professional. But boy, does he speak a lot. I'm worried about the man.

This is our chat when we first met:

"Hey! I see you are a noob! Don't worry I was one, too!"

- Me : "Really? No way! You must be lying."

"Of course not! I am Barca! I never lie. But sometimes I do spam. By the way, spam is an ingredient in food. Food! Turns out I'm slightly hungry today. Maybe I'll go to the Varrock Inn and drink something. Beer! Beer is bad for you. So is cigars! Which make you hungry! Varrock! Hehe."

- Me : "Oh dear Saradomin, it's worse than Chajak."

I added the person. Maybe some luck will come of this?

Shirayuri, off.

(Combat Level: 82)
(Woodcutting: 64)
(Slayer: 29)
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 am

Entry Number 5

Currently depressed, and injured. I was killed on spot and lost most of what I earned from the party previously. It is a dark day.

I did manage to level up before getting.. What was the word...? Ah yes, "Lured". They asked if I wanted to make some money, and before I knew it, Lumbridge was in view.

On a more joyful note, I did spend some time training random skills. Yes, I did not like most of them. However, some were fun. I wonder how much experience a cape is? Hmm..

So I talked to Barca today! It was a task that tested my patience, as somehow the suggested topic turned to astronomical signs that there is a star made out of pancake mix.

Chajak was asleep. He hadn't called me once. Saddening, but peaceful.

I managed to uncover some information about questing. After some experience in the field, I managed to gather some quest points! (YAY!)

I'll be working on Dragon Slayer. I want that rune platebody to complete my rune armor collection. This will be great!

By the way, is Elvarg difficult? I'm worried.

Shirayuri, off.

(Combat Level: 101)
(Woodcutting: 64)
(Slayer: 42)
(Thieving: 6)
(Farming: 2)
(Firemaking: 47)
(Prayer: 41)
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Entry Number 6

Elvarg was incredibly easy. Within minutes i had destroyed him and tore off his head. I have no idea why Oziach would need that head on his wall, but so be it. Some people have weird fetishes.

My rune platebody looks amazing! Is this what it means to finally become a professional player? I do not know.

One thing I can tell for sure is that I am no longer the person I used to be.

I have the money now, so I will go for 99 cooking! I wonder what it will be like with such an amazing cape. I haven't seen that many people with it. It might be rare.

Ah, but I'm speaking goals again. Let's keep it daily:

Got higher runecrafting. Discovered Runespan.
Got higher woodcutting. Can cut down those magic trees!
Leveled up my fishing. Swordfish will be mine!

I got all the things I wanted, so let's break the 10M mark! 10M with 99 cooking seems so far away, but I can do it! Wish me luck!

P.S. Don't get lured again.

Shirayuri, off.

(Combat Level: 126)
(Fishing Level: 55)
(Woodcutting: 75)
(Slayer: 47)
(Thieving: 18)
(Farming: 6 (I hate this skill!))
(Runecrafting: 46)
(Construction: 1)
(Agility: 1)
(Herblore: 1)
(Crafting: 1)
(Fletching: 1)
(Hunter: 1)
(Mining: 1)
(Cooking: 42)
(Summoning: 1 (How do I do this skill?))
(Dungeoneering: 1)
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Entry Number 7

I daresay, cooking is definitely not a fun task. I raised it to 81 over the course of a few days, and my life seems to follow this repetitive motion. I am feeling sick whenever I look at a flame now, as it reminds me of the blisters, burns, and failures I produced over them.

I did manage to keep up with my farming. It is a pain walking back and forth, so I should raise my magic. The players around me seem to have no trouble with higher magic. Maybe i should follow along with their example?

Also, I made two new friends today!

Conversation of meeting Vindico Cui. I found him rather peculiar.

Me - "I really hate cooking these tuna."

"Maybe you should go to a different place?"

Me - "What? What does place have to do with experience?"

"Ah, that's right. Oopsies."

Conversation with Barkue (I originally thought he was Barca! I swear, parents need to name their children with more original names). I don't know why, but he seemed fond of the word "Derbajerr." I don't know what it means, though.

This was while farming.

"Hey, Derbajerr!"

Me - "Huh? Are you talking to me?"

"Yeah. I was wondering why you so derbajerr at derbajerr'n these plants! I need to help you derbajerr better."

Me - ".... What?"

They all seem connected to Slayer Nest. I wanted if this 'Nest' corrupts players into something strange and twisted. I'm starting to get second thoughts about joining.

(Combat Level: 126)
(Slayer: 47)
(Farming: 21
(Cooking: 81)

Decided to list my friends. Better to keep track of them.

Chajak
Barca
Vindico Cui
Barkue
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:58 am

Entry Number 8

It has been a week, and I am proud to say that I am an owner of the wondrous skill; Cooking.
At least, that is what I thought it would be.

I trained my combat some more when I had to free time. It was bloody slaughter, and now I feel rash. Maybe I shall try out my first boss?

I'm getting too far ahead of myself. I should get all of my weak points up to par.

I got 60 prayer earlier. Was a hassle, but somewhere along the lines, it was cheap and easy to achieve.

Also proud to say that I have now collected 10m! You may be wondering how did i get this so fast, but I cannot say. What I can say is that I am one of the most efficient slayers known to man now.

Chajak called me for the first time in ages. Once again, it was hard to hear, but he told me some things. Maybe I'll make it out later:

"Hy, shy. U b wnt'n 2 jin dat cln I's b talkn bot erlir? It b gud n dat lng run."

Me - "I don't quite understand. Can you speak clearer?"

"Ok. U b wan jun clin win yu git tym in u hans?"

Me - "That's worse than before."

"I srry."

Me - "It's fine. Try again later."

It was a conversation that didn't last very long. It seems Chajak has gone from an internet player to an internet failure. I cannot respect the man now that I can't understand him. Maybe I'll teach him Emote Language.

Also, I got a call from Barca. (It was a long call, mind you):

"SHIRAYURI."

Me - "Yes? Is this Barca?"

"Yes it is. But how did you know who it was? Do you powers that are not from this world? What, that mean you are an alien. Extra-terrestrial! By the way, did you know that Terra means Earth? Yeah, I also ---"

Me - "No."

"What?"

Me - "What did you call me for? Be specific."

"Ah, that call. You know, I thought I'd call you about... Better yet, did you know that Urun-Nebulae 591 is a star made out of Pancake Mix?"

Me - "Not this again."

"It is! As it seems to be, I discovered a pancake planet! Fascinating stuff!"

Me - "Alright. Really, though. Why did you call me? I'm about to master my cooking skills, and you're interrupting."

"Yes. I know. But it's important! Do you want to join Slayer Nest? CookieSlay3r haz cooki3s!"

Me - "Not right now, I'm busy!"

It was anti-climactic. I had spent a month deciding on this social group, yet I still haven't made a real decision. Maybe it will come to me. I'll have to see.

Shirayuri, off.

(Combat Level: 162)
(Slayer: 65)
(Farming: 46)
(Prayer: 60)
(Cooking: 99!)

Friends:

Also decided to add status for the day.

Chajak - Online
Barca - Online
Vindico Cui - Offline
Barkue - Offline
Back to top Go down
kirfalex
Desert Strykewyrm
kirfalex

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 am

Hi you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:39 am

Entry Number 9

Short entry. Met someone today. He has one of the weirdest names I ever heard, but he was unbelievable professional. He had nothing wrong with his speech, something that I was surprised at.

However, he always took his clothes off. Yes. He ran around Runescape naked.

I met him on one of his.. "Exhibitions." It was distracting watching his run, but he suddenly came up to me and was instantly clothed and armoured. Maybe I'm just seeing things?

He looked at me with the gaze of a wise old man. He was maxed, and was amazing knowing that he could bestow me of the knowledge of the skills. But he didn't, which angered me. His name was Hop a.

"Hello, there, Shirayuri."

Me - "Hey. Why were you running around naked?"

"No reason. No reason at all."

Me - ".... I see ..."

"I have come to you today to tell you Slayer Nest has seen your valiant effort around Runescape. We need your help."

Me - "What does the Nest do during the day?"

"They speak in chat and Skype. Everyone wants to do that."

Me - "You've got to be kidding."

I added him. I'll most likely be joining this so-called time-wasting social group that haz cooki3s and sells cabbages to hobos.

Shirayuri, off.

(Cooking: 99)

Friends:

Chajak - Online
Barca - Offline
Vindico Cui - Online
Barkue - Offline
Hop a - Online
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Entry Number 10

I am surprised at what I have accomplished today. It was not an easy feat.

I decided to take on the King Black Dragon. After failing a few times, I managed to get the hang of it! But no, that's not the best part. After a few kills, whether luck is may be or not, I managed upon a draconic visage!

Yes, this rare ornament is worth millions! I killed the King Black Dragon with boredom, as it was beginning to become easy, and didn't expect anything but some paper that told me I could exchange it for yew logs (Strange stuff. Why would he have them, and where?). I gazed down upon the carcass of the dead dragon, and a shiny metal attracted me, and there it was!

Ah, good times. I will remember that day for ages.

Chajak called once again. He was articulate today, as if he had practiced for some time.

"Hey, izz thiss Sheerahyuuri?"

Me - "Chajak? That can't be you. Who are you?"

"Eet izz mee, awwwritttee. I wuntehd two tell yuu thaht yuu muhst joooyyynnn Slayyy Herr Nestt..."

Me - "Oh. Well, that's nice. You should talk like this more often."

I gained some respect for him that day, as normally he would be as tolerable as a drunk rooster, not understanding what time it is or that there is a player behind him, ready to murder him. All whilst crowing, madly.

This Slayer Nest, I believe I must join. I'll most like join tomorrow.

On a side note (<-- Getting into a habit, sorry), I have discovered what the skill Herblore is. My god, it is very expensive. I managed to train it to a manageable degree, as it was very fast to pick up on. I might work on it some more later.

I did discover a new area. I was exploring the jungle in an island deep south, when I came across an active volcano! I almost fell in with surprise.

Apparently the volcano has been active for centuries, but some type of obsidian creature has been preventing it from blowing it's top. I can assure myself that it is somewhat safe to be on.

I was quite nervous when I first went across the volcanic bridge. But it was ease after I crossed it into the town called... Ah.. My bad.. I believe I forgot.

But in this town was some type of house that held a massive, underground death course! I managed to be persuaded to do it, and I really wish I hadn't, but I trained and eventually became more agile. Well, at the cost of a few broken bones and a wall to the face.

I also spent some time thieving. It was quite fun watching the guards have short-term memory loss after you sifted through their armor for money. I might master this skill.

Finally, after a long day, when I finally decided to go sleep in my newly created House, I was walking back, exhausted. I then walked into the wrong area! It was a massive fighting war going on between many different people! I didn't know what it was, so I went and banked a few things, and grabbed some health items just in case.

I walked out, jumped a wall, and almost immediately, someone attacked me. I panicked!

I tried to run, but he stunned me. So as a last resort, I took out Gerchury Constantine Cornelius III, and swung the bronze sword at him with all my might. He was felled as I bloodied him.

I looked at my faithful bronze weapon. I could wear better armour, better amulet, and even an amazing cape. But all in all, I could never leave Gerchury Constantine Cornelius III. He was my trusted blade, and if you doubt your blade, you doubt yourself.

I should write that down somewhere. That's brilliant.

Shirayuri, off.

(Agility: 31)
(Herblore: 51)

Friends:

Chajak - Online
Barca - Offline
Vindico Cui - Offline
Barkue - Offline
Hop a - Online
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Entry Number 11

I had not expected to have fallen to such a disease. It was not something I had wanted to have obtained, but those Zogre Flesh Eaters are diabolical.

I came close to death, any both times I had to resucitate myself with an energy giving supplement. Not fun.

I did manage to raise my construction. I found the man who was selling these.. "Homes".. On the street. I bought one from him for a measly 5,000 gold, and thought it was a good deal.

I went inside and dropped GCC (Gerchury Constantine Cornelius III (It's becoming a pain to write that out, so I'll abbreviate it as GCC)) to the ground. I was scammed!

I didn't mind. In no time, I was building my own house and began creating something I can look forward to during the day.

--

I met this "Wise Old Man" and had him search through my bank. What a surprise! Those blasted banksmen were simply charging me for holding books. Books! Blasphemy, I tell you. Utter blasphemy.

Well, I guess it doesn't exactly matter, since I took it out on the farmer nearby. His pockets were never so empty before. I wonder, though, where on earth does he keep the unlimited supply of seeds at?

I decided to take upon myself to learn the art of gem-craft. Yes, it did seem rather pointless as everyone wanted the raw, pure gem in itself. I chiseled them to perfected and mastered the art of the sapphires.

Maybe this will be useful in the future. I do not know.

I will be attempting to defeat the vicious Queen Black Dragon. Saradomin save me.

Shirayuri, off.

(Combat Level: 178)
(Thieving: 46)
(Construction: 65)
(Agility: 45)
(Herblore: 51)
(Crafting: 13)

Friends:

Chajak - Offline
Barca - Offline
Vindico Cui - Offline
Barkue - Offline
Hop a - Online

(P.S. Sorry for the long wait, guys! I was moving. Couldn't post for quite some time. I'll see if I can do it more often, now, though. Until then!)
Back to top Go down
Lytt
Cave Slime
Lytt

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 am

- Special 1 -

It was hot. Very hot indeed, and the leather armour that I was wearing only gladdened the sunlight to praise me with more demonic rays. The sun seemed to enjoy inflicting such blistering pain upon the folk that tried desperately to pass this forbidden land. It was relentless, as it knew it could wipe the smile off of any traveler trying to cross, and it could become the lurer it never was.

It was as it seemed. The sun was envious of those with legs, as they could freely move in a path that it itself chose. They could walk the lands that he himself could only nourish with his own soul. They could enjoy their lives as it was not predestined as he was. So all he could do was inflict the pain of his anger amongst those who walked the desert.

I could certainly feel his anger on my back as I wondered across the vast sea of sands. My view was cut short by the never-ending sight of dust, dirt, and sand blown around by the forces of nature. I had to shield my feet, or they, too, would not be able to find their way. It was horrifying.

I trudged through the sand, cringing at the soreness in my legs. The burn was unbearable, and the pain along with it caused me to hallucinate. I started seeing images in the horizon, beckoning me forth, wanting me to become one of their own.

I shook my head and opened my pack. Only three doses of water left. I sighed heavily, then took a small swig. of the dirty water. I gagged as the dirt filled my throat, but it wasn't as bad as not having a drink. I wiped my mouth to prevent it from chapping from the sunlight, and put my scarf over it. Hot it may be, but the sunlight it shielded was enormous.

Nearly given up, I waded through and started to feel drowsy. I shook my head, trying to rid myself of the feeling. I couldn't fall down here. I had to finish my task, to earn the reward I deserved. I had to keep moving forward.

That was what my mind was telling me. My body, however, was already on its knees. I couldn't prevent the fall to the sand, nor could I prevent my eyes slowly closing. It was becoming dark, but I could do nothing about it. The sliver of light in my vision was darkened by a shadow of a person. It was a woman, and she crouched down to help, but I was already in the dark.

- Special 1 -

Sorry about the long waiting time, guys. Will be posting more tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 am

That is awesome lytt!
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:10 am

Who is this woman!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)   Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey To Max Cape (A Journal Of RS)
Page 1 of 1