The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JaySlays

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: JaySlays   JaySlays EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:08 pm

I would like to thank JaySlays for taking the time out to help a fellow Nester this evening. Jay left Kree to assist a Nester who died at Kril and was able to get a kill count in 8 minutes time, recovering the Nester's items from a depleted grave. This is the kind of thing we value in the community. Props to JaySlays, and when you see him in the chat, make sure to pass your sentiments along.

Paper
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaySlays   JaySlays EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 am

Paper Chair wrote:
I would like to thank JaySlays for taking the time out to help a fellow Nester this evening. Jay left Kree to assist a Nester who died at Kril and was able to get a kill count in 8 minutes time, recovering the Nester's items from a depleted grave. This is the kind of thing we value in the community. Props to JaySlays, and when you see him in the chat, make sure to pass your sentiments along.

Paper

Good work, Jay
Back to top Go down
Interrogates
Capsarius
Interrogates

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaySlays   JaySlays EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:33 am

Good job Jay.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaySlays   JaySlays EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 am

This reminds me of the time I died at zammy and lost 170m, cls and tokhaar-kal I believe it was. While nobody had time to get to the gravestone since when I got back from disconnecting the grave only had 8 minutes left. Still, I believe it was Primalmoose who tried to get kc anyway. Smile

It also reminds me of the time Kirfalex managed to convince a would-be friend of mine to give back an Elysian he had taken from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaySlays   JaySlays EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 am

Villiama wrote:
This reminds me of the time I died at zammy and lost 170m, cls and tokhaar-kal I believe it was. While nobody had time to get to the gravestone since when I got back from disconnecting the grave only had 8 minutes left. Still, I believe it was Primalmoose who tried to get kc anyway. Smile

I tried too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talmo
Wall Beast
Talmo

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaySlays   JaySlays EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 am

Good job. There is hope for the game.
Back to top Go down
kirfalex
Desert Strykewyrm
kirfalex

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaySlays   JaySlays EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:00 am

Villiama wrote:

It also reminds me of the time Kirfalex managed to convince a would-be friend of mine to give back an Elysian he had taken from me. Smile

Haha good times Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JaySlays Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaySlays   JaySlays Empty

Back to top Go down

JaySlays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Members-
Jump to: