The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!

Go down 
+9
Ketalar
Wanahunuluge
Barca
Talmo
CookieSlay3r
Agile Darth
Villiama
Phonixz
Chajak
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 pm

You've got some snazzy chandeliers there. Server I used is still down and does not look like its coming back, so I wont be able to get pictures of that stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Tbh, I think there are enough nesters who play minecraft that we could start up our own server full of nesties Very Happy imagine the possibilities
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 am

I have minecraft but im the worst creative guy ever, and i get bored in survival lol
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 am

Chajak wrote:
Tbh, I think there are enough nesters who play minecraft that we could start up our own server full of nesties Very Happy imagine the possibilities

Would be great fun!

Wanahunuluge wrote:
I have minecraft but im the worst creative guy ever, and i get bored in survival lol

Just need some practice! I was terrible at building to begin with Smile
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Okay so when I was starting on the clocktower I placed a dirt block to show where the middle would be. Building the framework of the tower took some time but I'm nearly done. Smile That's when I checked where the dirt block was in relation to the tower...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Villiama on Mon May 27, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 am

My boyfriend and I made a minecraft game in creative mode on my computer Razz it has houses, commerces, HQs and even a metro Razz

I'll take more screenshots later, this one is just an old picture I found of one of the commerces in the city. I need to find a way to get into minecraft though cause my computer is having trouble running things

McD
Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 2012-10-25_175241_zpsf2f5ef10

Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 am

I finished the churchtower. Now I just need to figure out what to put on the rest of the roof.

Spoiler:

EDIT: I added a pic of the inside and changed clocktower to churchtower. There's no clock there, what was I thinking. Neutral

Last edited by Villiama on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turkey Soup
Jelly
Turkey Soup

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Slayer nest server preferably Tekkit imo. YESYES
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 pm

No way tekkit I play vanilla! never even used mods like that
Back to top Go down
Talmo
Wall Beast
Talmo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 am

Always wanted to get a big build going/ help with a big build, but the friends i play with prefer exploring... foreveralone :'(
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 am

After a long break I've begun work on the roof.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:14 am

And after another long break I have finally finished the roof. Some inside furniture is all that remains now.

Outside:
Spoiler:

Inside:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Villiama on Mon May 27, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:50 am

Some good stuff going down, I have been away for a few days without internet so I have made a fair amount of progress on my second adventure map. I will post screenshots once I transfer it to my pc
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:07 pm

1. i need to start playing minecraft again, got a good idea for a castle but will be hard to do in survival....

2. how did you do that villi? that second 3d lookin picture?
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:23 pm

The owner of the server has a website with a dynamic map. It lets you view the entire server either straight from the top, at a slant or even into cavern systems. It even lets you see into the Nether or the End dimensions. The ability to look into cavern systems is very handy for exploring or diamond hunting. Razz Furthermore it lets you chat with anyone who's currently on the server.

For example:
Spoiler:

You can see the dark-blue grid network I've been making down by the bedrock in the search for diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:40 pm

aww, so i cant look at my maps like that =/ ohwell

but thats neat
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:42 am

Slayer Nest server! Slayer Nest server! Slayer Nest server!
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:40 pm

I vote for SN Server but I'm not gonna make it!

I vote Phon Villi makes it
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

I also vote for Chaj Villi
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:28 pm

I don't know anything about setting up a server. My computer wouldn't even be able to handle it. It's a 5 year old laptop. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:23 pm

The server I play on has been offline for quite some time now. Therefore I can't finish my Zamorak temple. Sad

In the meantime here are 2 pics of stuff I've made on a melon survival world.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 am

I've been playing that Feed the Beast mod offline trying to fogure out everything (to no avail) but I built a pretty sweet house (Disclaimer - I had to go into creative mode for a few things, so it's not 100% survival built, about 90%, will post picture of it in future when I haz internets back, 11 moar days...)

Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard
Ketalar

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Melon survival? What a neat idea hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:51 am

Runeshark made a series of videos playing a melon survival world. That's why I decided to try it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 am

I've gone ahead and moved this post into the Minecraft forum. If there is any cool ideas people have for this forum feel free to say! or maybe i should make a suggestions thread idk, you decide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!   Post Your Minecraft Builds!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Your Minecraft Builds!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next