The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Kuradal
Gelatinnous Abomination

Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES Empty
PostSubject: Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES   Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:09 pm

So today i got kicked because my I changed my name, it's not even offensive or bad in any way. I have been kicked for other bad names and usually i just tell the fc to report me, but this is not a bad name. and i can't say i agree this time...
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES   Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 pm

It's inappropriate Kuradal. Here's our rule:
Hop a wrote:
Offensive/Inappropriate Usernames – Our community has members from all over the world and from different backgrounds, names that can upset people are not wanted. Also, names implying adult matters will not be tolerated. Those who wish to join our community with such names will be kicked with a message stating that they were kicked because of their name.

Change it at your earliest convenience to prevent from getting kicked. Our rules can be found here.
Back to top Go down

Got kicked because name is iEat B00BIES
Page 1 of 1