The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summoning Charms?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Abyssal Demon
Amy

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 am

So bascially was wondering best setup for waterfiends in chaos tunnels with the sole purpose of charms

would the best be void melee w/ deflector + goliaths?

and familiar wise? is it worth using a geyser? 90 summoning by the way

any help is greatly appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:34 am

moss titan is worth your money. water talismans are a huge waste. try to save crims for iron titan/yak for training if you can. If you can't, do swamp titans. swamp toads for golds, unicorn for greens.

Basically, use all charms before crim as you'll get a decent amount from crims.

void + goliaths would work great there. bunyip/unicorn would be beneficial since most attackign familiars suck before iron/steel titan.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Abyssal Demon
Amy

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:47 pm

i was thinking using crims now because of double xp weekend, apparently summoning is double!

and i have some of those left so i will use those anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror
Chajak

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Summoning is double?!? Looks like now is a great time to go finish out my temple trekking stuff, get me some talon charms and some torstol to sell
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Blues - Moss are the best overall, I used them to get a yak. I personally used geysers to get to 99, because I knew I wanted to blow the money on it and I've always seen blues as the one charm you go all out on. That being said, I'm not sure if it's the best philosophy, and it might not be good for you. So the real question is how badly do you want to conserve your money? If you want to conserve as much as possible, make Moss Titans. If you want the most xp, make Geysers.

As for the set-up, I have a tough time with this. Here's why: You really need 95 summoning to make the CT's worth your time, otherwise you'll end up using more supplies than you would at the cavern. So I would suggest Karil's honestly, I was just there in Bandos on task duo slaying with darth and almost managed to kill myself quite a few times (even with a titan), so I imagine it would be even more difficult off task (or at least the same, I know in multi, void might as well be paper). So yeah, gols, nezzy/fighter, ddef, karils, dboots, fury and penance and you should be good. As far as familiars to use, bunyip or unicorn (preferably the latter)
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:20 am

Hop a wrote:
I was just there in Bandos on task duo slaying with darth and almost managed to kill myself quite a few times (even with a titan), so I imagine it would be even more difficult off task (or at least the same, I know in multi, void might as well be paper).

lol you know they use maged-base attacks right? void has an alright mage defense.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Abyssal Demon
Amy

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 am

Thanks alot for the help Smile

so would it be worth voiding in caverns over cts in karils?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:19 am

MikeyzDragon wrote:
Hop a wrote:
I was just there in Bandos on task duo slaying with darth and almost managed to kill myself quite a few times (even with a titan), so I imagine it would be even more difficult off task (or at least the same, I know in multi, void might as well be paper).

lol you know they use maged-base attacks right? void has an alright mage defense.
Yeah but when you have 4 or 5 on you, you can get drilled lol
I'd prefer karils but hell try both and see which you like best.
Back to top Go down
Agile Darth
Desert Strykewyrm
Agile Darth

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Coming from the guy who didn't almost die 10 times, Karil's is great. I'd assume void is great too, you only really need to survive until the waterfiends aren't aggressive anymore. Soulsplit will get you places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summoning Charms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning Charms?   Summoning Charms? Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoning Charms?
Page 1 of 1