The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you organise your potions tab?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

How do you organise your potions tab? Empty
PostSubject: How do you organise your potions tab?   How do you organise your potions tab? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:09 pm

I've been reorganising my bank over the past several days in an attempt to make it somewhat easier to pull and replace items. I've got my gear tab down pat, but one tab I'm having trouble with is the one in which I store my potions. I really like to be able to have a placeholder for each dose of potion, but I'm not really certain if this is worth the effort. Here's what I currently have as a setup:

How do you organise your potions tab? Pots10

Do any of you currently use a setup similar to this? I'm considering replacing one of the top level potions (maybe super prayer or extreme defense) with super restores. Please feel free to share examples of how you organise your pots.

Paper Chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you organise your potions tab?   How do you organise your potions tab? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:01 pm

I have a similar one, and imo the layout really doesn't matter:

How do you organise your potions tab? Papurrchurr

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you organise your potions tab?   How do you organise your potions tab? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Maybe it has to do with that I don't use potions as much as others, but I generally just stored by level to make. I also kept them all as 4 dose pots if I could, combining pots when I banked part ones so that I would only have a single non 4 dose of any pot.
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern
MikeyzDragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you organise your potions tab?   How do you organise your potions tab? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 pm

keep mine as a 'uesful' tab

stuff on bottom is just dumping crap that shouldn't be there

How do you organise your potions tab? Potjunktab
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: How do you organise your potions tab?   How do you organise your potions tab? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:51 pm

I just throw all my potions into the same tab, there is no organisation with them Smile
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: How do you organise your potions tab?   How do you organise your potions tab? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:23 pm

worst potion/farming/other stuff tab
How do you organise your potions tab? Skarma14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you organise your potions tab?   How do you organise your potions tab? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you organise your potions tab?
Page 1 of 1