The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RuneCrafting Issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

I have been looking on a few XPs tracking-RuneScape sites around the internet. I have noticed a few people getting over 2m XPs per day.

The max amount of XPs you can get from RuneCrafting is 1.2m XPs (ZMI at 50k exp an hour which is extremely hard/impossible).

So my question is, is there a new way of collecting Effigies? Or is there a faster way to training RuneCrafting other than ZMI?
Back to top Go down
zang of sn
Jelly
zang of sn

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 am

some people just save all there effigys and get the lvl needed and do them all at one time
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 am

people save all their effegys, peng points, troll invation and all that. Then they use it on runecrafting.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 am

That could be sollution for one month Surprised

Thanks anyways!
Back to top Go down

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Its exactly as they've all said. Myself for example will be cashing in 100 zeal, 45 pen points, and doing 34 effigies toward summon. Should be a total of around 2 mill xp in a matter of like 60 mintes tops. I've just been waiting to pull the trigger on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:16 pm

ksaturn123 wrote:
Its exactly as they've all said. Myself for example will be cashing in 100 zeal, 45 pen points, and doing 34 effigies toward summon. Should be a total of around 2 mill xp in a matter of like 60 mintes tops. I've just been waiting to pull the trigger on it Smile

Indeed, but some gain that much XPs every single day? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 am

Ziksy wrote:
ksaturn123 wrote:

Indeed, but some gain that much XPs every single day? Surprised

the most rc xp that anyone have got in a week is 6.9m

6.9m/7 = 985k

985k is something people can get every day (with lost of playtime)
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 am

Interesting - thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 am

Ziksy wrote:
Interesting - thanks Very Happy

that is with like 21 hours playtime every day tho
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Nothing that Barca can't achieve. Wink
Back to top Go down

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Been there done that Barca is correct totally 100% possible. As a matter of fact not far off from my training Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RuneCrafting Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneCrafting Issue   RuneCrafting Issue Empty

Back to top Go down

RuneCrafting Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: Runescape Discussion :: Other Skills-
Jump to: