The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money making guide for noobs and pros!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

Money making guide for noobs and pros! Empty
PostSubject: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:03 am

OK! So ive got a few tips for the noobs and the beastly 99 slayer folks out there.(I don't know how to insert screenshots so this guide may be a little dull)

Most of these technicues will require 80+ combat or tank stats.(some will not)

OK method #1: Killing ankous.

There are two main places to kill ankous: wilderness volcano and the stronghold of security.(the best is in the sos because you can get pked in the wildy volcano)

Recommended gear:
Helm: Nezzy, any melee barrows, dragon med, or torva.(doubt torva -.-)
Amulet: glory,fury,strength, power, or salve(e).
Body: any melee barrows, d chain, d plate, or bandos chestplate.
legs:any melee barrows, d legs, tassets.
gaunts/gloves: barrows, dragon, rune, regen, or combat brace.
Boots: dragon,rune, or bandos
Ring: wealth, berserker, or warrior.
cape: skillcape, obby cape, completionist, or legend's cape.

The total hourly income of this method is 500k+.(depending on your combat level)

Method #2: killing dragons

There are many types of dragons and most are very profitable. Green dragons and Blue dragons are common money making ways. Iron and Steels are great money/magic exp.
Red Dragons are not killed very often. Bronze dragons are killed for cash because of the recent spike in bot activity. Black dragons have always been camped for visages and dragon bones.

Hourly profit list:
green dragons: 1mil+(depeding on combat and how many bots)
blue dragons: 2mil+(on task) 1.5mil+(70 agility and decent combat) 800k-1mil otherwise
Red dragons: dont bother
Black dragons: 600k-15mil (if you get visage Smile )
Bronze dragons: 500k/ 800k-1mil with resource dungeon and cannon
Iron dragons: 750k-1.3mil depends if your on task
Steel dragons: 600k-1.1mil depends on luck and task
Mithril dragons: could be 200k-20mil it just depends geek
Frost dragons: 1.5mil-2.5mil depends on cannon and banking speed.

Method #3: killing aviansies
There are many methods to killing aviansies.I prefer b2p myself.Killing aviansies can be great income depending on your ranged level.At 92 ranged i get 45k-60k ranged exp and hour and 500k or more profit. This is in full tank gear with d hide top because i love to camp for hours and not have to bank. Aviansies are located in the god wars dungeon. I suggest a bandos item and zamorak item. An armadyl item is a must.

Method #4: hunting swamp lizards:
I know, i know hunting S U C K S but this way only requires 29 hunter!!!! and at that level is 400k an hour at 60+ its 750k an hour and 80+ is almost 1mil an hour with 40k hunter exp. All you need is hunter gear, 2-4 ropes and small fishing nets(depending on hunter level) and a terrorbird with scrolls.

Method #5: Killing dwarf handcannoneers and dwogres
For this method you must have completed the quest forgiveness of a chaos dwarf.You simply go into the cavern with all the dwarf cannoneers and dwogres and kill them. (BEWARE!) if you plan to attack cannoneers only bring tank gear for it is multi combat and they are agressive once you have attacked one. If you kill dwogres for approximately 20minutes before you attack the cannoneers they will not be agressive. however if you choose the first method you will need to pray range or they will hit you for 300+. I suggest prayer gear if you coose to attack the dwogres first and then a tank switch or just tank in the prayer gear. veracs is the best here. when you attack the dwogres pray melee the dont hit very hit(130 max) but they hit constantly. The recommended familiar is bunyip, titan, uni, or a tort/terrorbird with food.

Average hourly income: you should get about 2-3 cannons per hour so expect at least 350k per hour with luck youll get more cannons and possibly a d pick which sells for over 12mil. they also drops hand cannon shots which will add up quickly as they are dropped in stacks of 100.

Hope this guide helps you make lots of gps and find less boring ways of money making.

Note: the number one method will always be slayer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Feel free to post and give advice on something i may have missed in this guide.
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast
Phonixz

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 am

Good guide, to post screen shots on the tool bar above the text box when creating the message there is one called "host image" ( the one that looks like a photo with a sd card infront of it) click on that then click browse find the file and host it. You are then given a url copy and paste it into the text box.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 am

only been a member for 1 day and have already made a great guide Wink
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:25 pm

I try to please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Not too many replies on my guide Crying or Very sad makes me feel sorta sad.....
Back to top Go down
HlHA
Basilisk
HlHA

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:59 am

cookie slayer wrote:
Not too many replies on my guide Crying or Very sad makes me feel sorta sad.....

Most people just read the guide and do not comment =).
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Too bad they don't Sad
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 pm

c00kieslay3r wrote:
Too bad they don't Sad

thats how life is
Back to top Go down
AutumnsEdge
Infernal Mage

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

On the chaos battlefield section, could possibly add something about using a cannon there. I've done it several times myself and its not really difficult, plus it speeds up the killrate by quite alot.
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer
CookieSlay3r

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 pm

I only posted the methods i've attempted or used before but yeah as autumn said i've heard cannon works too.... thanks for the add on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money making guide for noobs and pros!   Money making guide for noobs and pros! Empty

Back to top Go down

Money making guide for noobs and pros!
Page 1 of 1