The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warped tortoise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baixinho_fv
Desert Lizard
baixinho_fv

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:20 am

i have heard people complain about doing torts task and some1 come with cannon and crash...
theres other spot with 2 torts and no terrorbird. i use this spot for a long time now and never saw any1 else using it so happy slay Smile

warped tortoise Poison10
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:30 am

Where's this place? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:47 am

Ziksy wrote:

poison whaste sewers. you need to have done the quest "The Path of Glouphrie" to be able to use the cave
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:23 am

Barca wrote:
Ziksy wrote:

poison whaste sewers. you need to have done the quest "The Path of Glouphrie" to be able to use the cave

Sorry for late reply; is this spot hard to access?
And could any write any guide? Please.

I'll soon start training Summoning and when I hit Summoning 67 for War Tortoise, I'll need to collect some shells Razz

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:34 am

Ziksy wrote:

I'll soon start training Summoning and when I hit Summoning 67 for War Tortoise, I'll need to collect some shells Razz

My personal opinion is that you would be much better off using your gold charms on Barker Toads from level 66 through 73 instead of making War Tortoise pouches. It takes quite awhile to collect a significant number of tortoise shells, and the shard cost per Barker Toad is only 10 more than the War Tortoise (whereas swamp toads are far cheaper on the Grand Exchange than tortoise shells). Don't get me wrong, War Tortoises are uber cheap on the shard cost, but the shells are going to take you an enormous amount of time to collect (that could be spent better training summoning).

PC

Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:56 am

Ziksy wrote:
Barca wrote:
Ziksy wrote:

Sorry for late reply; is this spot hard to access?
And could any write any guide? Please.

Thanks!

no its very easy

during the quest you get acces to a spirit tree that is about 10 seconds away from the cave.
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks both! Very Happy

paper; I won't do Tortoises for training, but it's the best BoB familiar I'll be able to use - in general I'll only need tortoise shells (War Tortoise), sharks (Bunyip) and bananas (Fruit Bat) Smile
Thanks anyway!

Barca,
Guide please? Very Happy I asked nicely Wink
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Ziksy wrote:
Thanks both! Very Happy

paper; I won't do Tortoises for training, but it's the best BoB familiar I'll be able to use - in general I'll only need tortoise shells (War Tortoise), sharks (Bunyip) and bananas (Fruit Bat) Smile
Thanks anyway!

Barca,

L2youtube Wink
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon
Ziksy

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Barca wrote:
Ziksy wrote:
Thanks both! Very Happy

Thanks anyway!

Barca,

L2youtube Wink

That's correct, but Barca has more knowledge then entire youtube has.
Anyway, iit's like this:
1. Barca
2. Barca
9000: Barca
9001: YouTube

Maybe I'll check youtube anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Ziksy wrote:
Barca wrote:
Ziksy wrote:
Thanks both! Very Happy

Thanks anyway!

Barca,

L2youtube Wink

That's correct, but Barca has more knowledge then entire youtube has.
Anyway, iit's like this:
1. Barca
2. Barca
9000: Barca
9001: YouTube

Maybe I'll check youtube anyway Razz

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warped tortoise Empty
PostSubject: Re: warped tortoise   warped tortoise Empty

Back to top Go down