The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all Slayer Nest members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gan_real
Kurask
Gan_real

For all Slayer Nest members Empty
PostSubject: For all Slayer Nest members   For all Slayer Nest members EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:06 pm

To all Slayer Nest members,

Lately I have noticed in chat that some of us are forgetting what the The Slayer Nest is all about. The Slayer Nest was established to make a positive community where people could come chat, hang out, make friends and ultimately, get help Slaying and basically anything Runescape related.

Now while many of you are going out of you way to help others by giving tips a lot of you are not. This includes a lot of highly ranked members. Now as most of you know me I do not spend as much time in cc as I used to but this issue still caught my attention. So my guess is it happens more when I am not on.

The problem is when someone asks a simple question they are often ignored or rebuked for being a noob and told L2dothis or L2dothat.

How about L2giveadvicenubs and not be so arrogant? Not only that, learn to give advice appropriate to the persons level and bankroll. We all had to start somewhere. No one begins with 99 Slayer, prayer, herb, maxed combat now with gp galore. Don't forget what you once were just because you wear a cape now. We were all noobs once.

Sorry to have to rant but this attitude that I have seen really annoys me and it stinks to be honest.

To all who take the time to help, thank you very much. It highly appreciated and does not go unnoticed although you might think it.

Gan.
Back to top Go down
https://slayernest.forumotion.com
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

PostSubject: Re: For all Slayer Nest members   For all Slayer Nest members EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks Gan T^T... we need the helpful environment back!
Back to top Go down
Azbo
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: For all Slayer Nest members   For all Slayer Nest members EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Heer ye heer ye..

This needed to be said, since iv return iv noticed a big difference in the nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For all Slayer Nest members   For all Slayer Nest members EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Me and my squirrels are trying our best evil gen. Dang, we want the same thing for once, this is bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all Slayer Nest members   For all Slayer Nest members Empty

Back to top Go down

For all Slayer Nest members
Page 1 of 1