The Slayer Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRIM before Max

Go down 
+33
Venoxulous
Ketalar
Hopalong
Amy
Benno
Levy_S
Doctor Stein
Agile Darth
Shmako
Pholus
b l a ke
Legend Epic
Thomas987100
bowser8mario
Mr Pham
Skeletor1101
Phonixz
Cream
MikeyzDragon
Sawslasher
HlHA
CookieSlay3r
Roving bob
Ziksy
Hockie34
Maroon slays
Mufc42
Evelyn
Lin
Barca
Wanahunuluge
islayerangel
pepsi
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:56 pm

So the first they you guys probably notice is the new title :PYep, it’s true.  I’m going to be trying to get Trimmed Completionist before I Max (technically can’t do it, but the goal is to fill the requirements for it before I max out skills).  So essentially, I’ll be jumping past the regular Completionist Cape to that sexy Trimmed Completionist Cape.  It’s going to take a massive amount of effort, and will truly test me in my ability to restrain myself from Maxing first.

So without further ado, here is what is required to obtain the Trimmed Completionist Cape:
Spoiler:
Here is what I have completed as far as those requirements go:
Spoiler:
Therefore, here’s what I have left:
Spoiler:
But before we get too far into these requirements there’s one slight problem.  I’m not really even that close to maxing out! Also, the problem is I still have so much to do, that it’s better to focus in on some and tackle them a few at a time.  So without further ado, here are all my goals that I’m actively pursuing (some goals MAY NOT be related to obtaining the Trimmed Completionist Cape):

Actively Pursued Skills:
120 Invention ---------- REMAINDER? 71 Level 10 Items

TCC Requirements
32 Statue of Rhiannons ---------- Currently Finished 19 Times ----------- REMAINDER? 13 Statues.
Talk to Lanthus while wearing a full set of Profound Armor ---------- Currently 463 Golden Tickets & 5,841 Thaler ----------- PERCENT COMPLETE? 50%.

Items
A Full T90 Set, Biting 3, A full set of augmented t90 power armor.

Now, here is what I have achieved along the way with some other various goals I’ve had throughout this thread:

Finished Goals:
Spoiler:
But of course, to go with this I'm gonna need some money, and lots of it.  This is my old boss log:
Spoiler:
OLD BOSSING LOG
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hopalong on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask
pepsi

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:58 am

well it looks like you have your work cut out for you hop Wink
Good luck with the experience and your drops. (gonna need a lot to pay for longterm goals 2-4 Wink )
Back to top Go down
islayerangel
Cave Horror
islayerangel

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:43 am

you can do it hopa! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo
Wanahunuluge

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 am

You can go the Distance!
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

@ Pep, hell yeah I do lol. Sorta why I want 95 Dungeoneering first (that way I have CLS, CR and CCBOW). Gonna be doing alot of Bandos solos, Nex teams and Corp masses methinks. But the Year is still dawning so there still is time!

@Angel - Hells yeah I can do it Twisted Evil
Wanahunuluge wrote:
You can go the Distance!
Bahahahahahahahahaha thanks wana Razz
Back to top Go down

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Good luck and you can do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank ya Ksat Smile
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 pm

oh good luck hop
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Since posting i have gotten 53-65 Runecrafting, 63-66 Farming, 73 Prayer and 91 Dungeoneering Smile Woot!
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:30 pm

nice work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Well let me tell ya RC and Farm can kiss my _ _ _ oh and agility too Wink You'll get there in no time I'm sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 am

92 Dungeoneering cheers
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Lin

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 am

HopHopsAlong wrote:
92 Dungeoneering cheers

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Evelyn
Phoenix
Evelyn

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:28 am

HopHopsAlong wrote:
@ Pep, hell yeah I do lol. Sorta why I want 95 Dungeoneering first (that way I have CLS, CR and CCBOW). Gonna be doing alot of Bandos solos, Nex teams and Corp masses methinks. But the Year is still dawning so there still is time!

If you're wanting to be in Nex teams, rigour and ccbow. I also noticed 99 ranged isn't on your targets, which is what you need for Nex.. Razz

Get turm, max melee and overloads, and you're in my corp team Razz
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

x_hawke wrote:
HopHopsAlong wrote:

If you're wanting to be in Nex teams, rigour and ccbow. I also noticed 99 ranged isn't on your targets, which is what you need for Nex.. Razz

Get turm, max melee and overloads, and you're in my corp team Razz
I forgot about 99 Range lol. It's a bit much to put in for now. I'll get that if I have the time to Razz Should be gettin 92 Str and 97 attack tonight Surprised
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:51 am

gratz again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Got 86 Slayer the other day, random level up lol. Should be hitting 86 Herby today (I need more ppots Razz) and 65 thieving (i'm like 4k xp off lol).
Back to top Go down

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Keep up the good work Hop
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks all for the support cheers Now that i got those two I'm gonna focus into 99 attack now Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Got 98 Attack yesterday and 87 Slayer today, I'm gonna post the drops (from my ad log) from 86-87, it's pretty insane so hold onto your pants. The # of clues seems odd, but i just shoved a clue from a hh task into my bank and haven't gotten around to it again.

TRIM before Max Picture1-9
TRIM before Max Picture2-13
TRIM before Max Picture8-10
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer
Barca

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 am

nice vissage there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Very Happy thanks Barca, I personally like the 7 effigies Razz (Basically 1 every 48k xp) But the vissy was an added bonus Smile Made a ton of money 86-87 (near 25m?) this is why i love slayer Smile
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm
Mufc42

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Nice RSS Feed. and good luck with all ya goals buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Thank ya x2 Muffie Smile
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer
Hopalong

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:40 am

Did 12 quests today, feeling wiped out. Trying to get to 270 qp asap so I can kill some TD's. Went from 236 QPs -> 260 QPs today. 7 more quests to go then wgs Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIM before Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   TRIM before Max Empty

Back to top Go down

TRIM before Max
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next